“Nice Chinese Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Singapore River, Singapore
“Nice Chinese Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Ordered broccoli with garlic, beef with onions, shrimps in vegetables and crispy duck. Beef was good and vegetables acceptable. Crispy duck too crispy and on the burnt side but with topping of spring onions and cucumber strip in winter and hungry taste good. Fair price.
31Dec 2012

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Nice experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great food, and smart ambience. Wanting to eat Chinese food in Istanbul, checked out Cin Bufe. Found the restaurant to be functional and very well priced. Food was prepared fresh, and the vegetables looked and tasted absolutely great.
Would love to go back on my next visit. Only drawback, no reservations and alcohol.

“Nice Chinese fix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I first found this restaurant on tripadvisor as we were looking for a non-Turkish option after two-weeks in Turkey - we love the doner and kofte but needed a little break. And we really needed a Chinese fix after not having good Chinese food in months. We also didn't want to pay the prices for Dragon restaurant. So we tried out Cin Bufe. It was stellar. Delicious food, clean presentation and a kind staff. I liked it so much I went a few days later when I needed to meet a friend on Istiklal. I loved everything I had but highly recommend the shrimp udon soup.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Greece
“One of the reasons I visit Istanbul!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Call me crazy but one of the reasons I visit Istanbul so often,is this little restaurant..Located in a little street down Istiklal its the warmest place u can find to eat..As soon as u walk in you feel that u did right..Very polite stuff,open kitchen,tasty food and reasonable prices!!!U can also take away food if u dont feel that social!!!Must go!!!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Martinez, California
“Trying Chinese food in Istanbul, still tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Just to clarify my wife and I love going to Chinese food places in other countries. We think it's hilarious how each culture adapts a little bit of everything to make chinese food. Here the spicing was definitely a bit different. For instance the Hot and sour soup seemed like it was made with beef bullion. On the positive side all the vegetables in the food tasted fresh. They used different mushrooms than traditional chinese food but that was somewhat to be expected. The Ginger chicken was really well done and served on a tortilla that you could make a wrap with if you got some rice. In general it was Chinese food, and we seemed pleased.
The service was honest if a bit clumsy due to language issues. We found the seating and atmosphere to be comfortable and the pricing to be on par with everything else near Istekal.
For us it was a nice change of pace from Turkish food, if I lived here I'd probably order more often than I should, but on a 7 day trip this was a fun diversion that we probably will not be back to.

• Visited September 2012