Our lunch at Ciya Sofrasi was great. It's only 5 minutes walk from the ferry terminal. Do not stop at the many restaurants trying to get you in - head straight to Ciya Sofrasi. You will love it. A number of people have commented on the confusing ordering process and so were we. But it appears that this is ow you do it..
When you walk in, there is hot food on your left and salads on your right.
1. Go to the hot food area first and decide what you would like from there. Don't over order or you will end up with heaps of food you can't finish. The servers will help you and you can get half portions of things. Some of the servers speak very good English. They will write down yor hot food on a piece of paper and gie it back to you.
2. Go to the salad area. Get a plate and help yourself to the salads. There is someone there who will weigh your food and give you a receipt with the cost of the salads. Ours were 10 lira each person.
3. Take your salad and your piece of paper from (1) above to your table.
4. Give your waiter your paper from (1) above and order your drinks at the same time. They will probably take your cold food receipt at this stage also. Order your drinks if you haven't already.
5. Your waiter will return with your hot food and your drinks.
It's reasonably straight forward once you get there and is a great way to dine.
If you own or manage Ciya Sofrasi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.