Let's start with the good things...
1. The hotel is reasonably clean in general.
2. The breakfast is great.
Unfortunately, that's where it ends. The bad things include:
1. The staff are not that helpful or willing to listen to foreigners.
2. The rooms are outdated.
3. Guests have obviously been smoking in the rooms (perhaps encouraged by the ash-trays
next to the no-smoking sign).
3. The bathrooms seem new but they have been done on a very small budget (the wallpaper
is peeling off the walls).
4. The water in the shower does not stay at the same temperature (one minute you're warm the
next minute your freezing or being scorched).
5. The wireless signal is weak in the rooms (if you get any at all) and only allows you to connect
1 device at a time.
6. The walls are thin and you can hear the guy in the next room fart (not kidding).
7. You may have to wait a long time for the elevators (I can't give you a time because I gave up
and took the stairs after 5 minutes).
In my opinion, this hotel definitely does not deserve 5 stars. I have stayed in 3 star hotels that were better than this one...
- Also Known As:
- Byotell Hotel
- Byotell Hotel Istanbul
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Byotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.