“Steak Specialists!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Steak Specialists!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

We had never in our life entered a restaurant that displayed so many variety of meat before!
Our steaks were perfect! We tried the steak tartare, the Turkish speciality and the spaghetti. Absolutely divine.
Though it was busy as it was a Saturday night, our waiter was quite attentive and served us well. We waited around 20 minutes although we had reservation but we are not complaining since we were pampered with a welcome drink at the bar.
The salad is a refreshing accompaniment but I must compliment the bakhlava! Carried over to our table in a big round hot tray, our fresh bakhlava was spooned out expertly onto our plate, it was then dismantled to slot the ice cream in the middle and expertly reconstructed!
The taste? The best we have had in any Turkish restaurant by far. So dont leave this restaurant without it.

• Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
“Nothing except meat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was invited to this restaurant and I really enjoyed the taste of different meat dishes. It has the best juicy steak. It's an expensive restaurant and don't offer except meat dishes and fries :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Istanbul, Turkey
“Decent food, incompetent service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Took my parents to Nusr-Et for my Dad's birthday dinner as he's big on meat. He asked for the T-bone steak, which was mysteriously unavailable that evening. They confused my mum's order, bringing the beef New York instead of lamb as requested. Lokum medium-rare, which my dad and I ended up having, was tasty in all honestly. However, between the service mix-up and the unpleasant moment when a bug fell from the ceiling lamp right onto our table of food, it was a night that veered between disappointing and bizarre. Also, the waiters are really high-strung and pushy: we kept having dishes we never asked for shoved in our faces. Didn't know if I was in Istanbul Etiler or in some Anatolian business tycoon's idea of a village-style roastery in Gaziantep.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Vegetarians are not welcome :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

nusret is amazing, this is my third visit to the place, always buzzing, always full of friends having great time, the quality of meat you have there is top, actually its one of the few restaurants that you don't even think twice about sides, its meat meat meat, and some space for their lovely baklava.

I highly recommend that you visit this place, highly recommend that you book as well, enjoy their selections, especially the nusret special and the lamb ribs its to die for.

But Keep some space for the baklava.

Will definitely come back again and again

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manama, Bahrain
“Meat feast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Visiting Istanbul for few days, I was taken to Nusret, as a restaurant, not to be missed.

I wasn't disappointed... What a feast!

The whole experience was theatrical, between the live cooking stations of tartare, meat sushi, beverage trolley... There wasn't any time to order, as our guest knew the restaurant very well.

The quality of beef was top notch, and huge portions. I couldn't comment on the price as I was invited, but definetly one to try for its amosphere and great food.