A MAGIC CITY!!, incredible mix of religions and cultures, a lot and long of history in one place. A lot to learn about history but so fun bargaining while shopping. Not that cheap!. Friendly local people. Take good running shoes to make the long day walking more comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Accommodation At 4 star superior Hotel In the center of Istanbul in Taksim. Easy access to Ataturk International Airport, Seaport. Train station, Fashion district and major shopping malls close by. Restaurants, bars and night life minutes away in Taksim. Eresin Taxim Premier's rooms are with parquet floors, LCD TV's, DVD Player, safe box, mini-bar, kettle, trouser press, Jacuzzi bath or shock shower in the bathrooms are designed considering the detailed needs of today's business and leisure travelers. There are also a health club with Jacuzzi pool, sauna, steam room, massage room and gym, the Terrace Cafe with the view of unmatched panorama of Istanbul and a restaurant serving special tastes of the Turkish and Mediterranean cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Eresin Taxim Premier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eresin Taxim Premier Istanbul
- Eresin Taxim Premier Hotel Istanbul