“Don't...just don't” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 409 Nightlife in Istanbul
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: Reina, with its opening 17th January 2002, has achieved its ambition, by becoming one of the most prestigious entertainment venues not only in Turkey but also on the globe. Having taken over the most elite restaurant brands, Reina has continued its success within the entertainment sector and has been the perfect host to domestic and international quests alike. Famous across the borders, is Reina not only famous as an entertainment venue but also has become a tourist hotspot as well as a meeting point for international statesmen, a location where businessmen sign agreements worth billions of dollars and where world stars enjoy their meals and the entertainment. Having a drink at the Reina is indeed a very special pleasure since the view to Europe on one side and to Asia on the other side is truly unique. Add to this the silhouette of Istanbul with its historical buildings and its magnificent bridge, and you have the perfect skyline. Since the day it opened, Reina has become a valuable part of the Su Entertainment Group, improving quality and increasing its success every year.
“Don't...just don't”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Its friday night, we are 4 swedish, well dressed, guys and as usual it is hard to get in anywhere without female company. The bouncers all appear corrupt and Reina is not an exception. At first our reservation did not 'exist' but we bribed our way in to one of the bouncers (50 TL/person) and got inside. The view was nice but for a club it was mediocre, not special at all. Most of all, there were no girls there!!! We ended up being thrown out 30 min later by another rude bouncer who explained we weren't even welcome and his colleague who got the bribe just denied letting us in. Extremely bad place

• Turkish first
“My inner sense is telling me this...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Im not sure if i can post a review without visiting this place reina. Anyway i was really curious about this place as my husband always mentions reina whenever i suggested to go partying. Im an asian, you see; after reading all these absurb reviews, im not surprised at all with the turkish hospitality because they are really one of a kind. I have been staying here for a year and am still hating the way they behave. Pardon my generalization its simply the way they have proven themselves. Im getting sick of it.

Visited April 2013
mumbai
“Racist, rude, horrible. I'd give a zero.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I've been to the most exclusive clubs from NYC, Vegas, Mykonos, London but never have I experienced such racism and humiliation.
We were 2 asian couples with a reservation. It was really cold so I had my jacket on! The man at the door tells me 1st that I'm not dressed appropriately and asked to remove the jacket to see what I was wearing! I refused and then he claimed there was no reservation. Just as we were waiting a white skinned couple just entered and let me tell you, they were dressed in casuals!
Tonnes of way better places in Istanbul. NEVER by mistake go to this one! At the end of the day, customer service and hospitality goes a long way! Definitely not racism!

Sydney, Australia
35 attraction reviews
“A great outdoor club in summer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

If in a group, opt for table service. It's the only way to go. A great mix of both English and Turkish music. The drinks can be pricey but it is one of the best clubs in Istanbul! Just be careful of the pushy Turkish men.

Visited July 2012
“Reservation only! Liars”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Horrible! During our last visit to Istanbul wich was a 4 days trip, we tried to reserve a table in Reina,we are a group of 5 girls, on the phone they told us no need for reservation. We went there and at the door they did not allow us in! They said reservation is needed.we tried to tell them that we called for reservation they refused to listen, they were veryyyyyyy rude! The next day we tried to reserve a table for dinner, they told us it's fully booked, and that we can come to the nightclub without reservation. Reservation only needed for the restaurant. So we went there the second time, and they did the same thing. Bouncers were very rude and impolite. They refused to talk to us, all they said was RESERVATION ONLY! We asked almost everybody in Istanbul they said we do not need a reservation to enter to Reina. I hate this place without even seeing it.