“Turkish hospitality is true.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vezir Hotel

You added Vezir Hotel to your Saves list
Vezir Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Akbiyik Cad.Bayram Firini Sok. No.13 | Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122, Turkey   |
Ranked #445 of 943 Hotels in Istanbul
tehran
“Turkish hospitality is true.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This family run hotel would charm you with its character. The staff are so friendly that we thought We had known them for ages and they made us feel as if We are part of their family. At the last night of our stay it was one of the staffs wedding and they invited all the hotel guests. A night that I never forget:). I can't say enough how much I enjoyed the wedding and how much I felt welcomed being there. Back to the hotel it self, It's a 3 star hotel at it's best. I found the rooms to be really clean. The sheets were white and clean and felt like being almost new. It has a beautiful small patio, garden that they use for serving breakfast. The location is superb. When you come out of the hotel you find your self in a beautiful street full of great restaurants. it's 5 min walk to Ayasofieh, Topkapi palace and blue mosque is just down the corner.
I would defenilty come back and stay in Vezir hotel the next time I'm in Istanbul.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Very kind people. Always available and professional. Hotel is just 200 mt from the blue mosque and ayasofia in a relaxing street. A lot of lovely night bars and restaurants for a relaxing tea or a good kebab at any time. Wonderful place and wonderful service. Good breakfast. Highly Recommended.

• Stayed September 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I am superised to finish most of my tour sites only by walking to the historical sites. The saffs are freindly and helpful. They even direct you where and how to go or arange for you transport for the sites away from this hotel. I recommond this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Vezir Hotel is right in the centre of Sultanhamet the old quarter of Istanbul. We were within walking distance of Hagia Sophia, The Blue Mosque, the Justinian Cistern, Topkapi Palace. We could hear the call to prayers at night, which is something to be experienced. The hotel is situated just off a street which has all the bars and restaurants you could hope for - I particularly liked Oceans Eleven, a fish restaurant with very friendly waiters.

The hotel itself was ideal for our needs. The bed was comfortable, the air conditioning worked, although a couple of times we ran out of hot water for showers. That wasn't a problem, we just had cold showers. The staff were always friendly towards us. The breakfast was tasty and set us up nicely for the day.

I can definitely recommend the Vezir Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, as our window looked out onto a wall. At least we weren't wakened b...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have been travelling a lot in Europe, and this hotel is one of my favourite. I highly recommend this place to stay for couple of nights. Perfect location and stuff! For sure gonna come back!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
jOUNIEH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Vezir Hotel - was as my house
Very clean hotel "breakfast like my home and generosity indescribable
Staff, are very friendly and excellent service 24 hours
the area around the hotel is always alive any time you can go out to enjoy shopping and coffee shops
I loved this hotel
SOUHOB-LEBANON

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

First thing which came to my head about Vezir Hotel was "WOW, it's in THE CENTER of all Istanbul!" Hosts and personnel confirmed that with their smiles :)

I was in Istanbul 20-27 January 2012 and all time stayed in Vezir Hotel. Hosts are not simply friendly, they really appreciate their guests and I was even treated with delightful turkish coffe.

If you want to stay in the center of Istanbul, be treated like long-time-no-seen friend and have a peaceful rest after day full of impressions, I highly recommend Vezir Hotel and their excellence.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Been to Vezir Hotel? Share your experiences!