This hotel is located by the Bosphorus, providing a very beautiful view from some rooms and from the restaurants. The staff is very friendly and helps you a lot. Breakfast is good and the bar is very nice place to share time with friends or co workers.
Rooms are very comfortable, well equipped, good amenities and good sleep quality
If you want to visit the Blue Mosque or Agia Sophia Area, make sure you first get information on how to use the trams. It is easy to take a taxi from the hotel and get there (traffic is very heavy), but coming back to the hotel, taxi drivers don´t want to take you because of the traffic and if they take you, they charge a lot for the trip (more than double than the way in). There is a tram that crosses the bridge and takes you to the other side of the channel. From there it is easier to get a Taxi to the hotel, and way less expensive
There is a very good Japanese restaurant just in front the main entrance. Don't miss it!!
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul Hotel
- Radisson Istanbul
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul is located by the shores of the Bosphorus in Istanbul. Situated in an ideal location which places it just minutes away from the host of attractions that continue to make the trendy district of Ortakoy one of the city's most popular retreats, the hotel is surrounded with local cafes, fancy restaurants, bars and has easy access to the shopping malls like Akmerkez, Nişantaşı City’s, Istinye Park and Kanyon, business quarters and Taksim Square and the Old Town where many historical sites/museums are located.Designed by the famous interior architect Sinan Kafadar, the five-star Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel offers his guests 120 rooms, including 2 Bosphorus Terrace Suites, 2 Suites, 9 Junior Suites, 10 Business Class rooms and 34 Superior Bosphorus rooms. Interior of the hotel and all the guest rooms are modernly decorated whereas one of the Bosphorus Terrace Suites offers Ottoman touches in its design. The hotel combines its breathtaking location with high quality service style and comfort.The hotel has one all day dining restaurant, one bar and a private venue:• StarBoard Restaurant offers a spectacular Bosphorus view and an exquisite and fine contemporary Turkish cuisine menu, has a spectacular summer terrace and bar by the shores of the Bosphorus.• In the “Cruise Lounge & Bar”, with its fascinating Bosphorus scenery, guests can enjoy the international drinks & cocktails menu and snacks.• “Pupa Terrace”: a spectacular venue for high profile events, meetings, dinners, cocktails and much more. Fascinates the guests with its incredible Bosphorus view and excellent service.Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel offers a wellness center, 7 meeting rooms and an underground parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.