This was my first stay at a Radisson Blu. It is their attempt at a W style hotel design. It was nicely done with a clean and contemporary feel. I liked the free wifi. The breakfast spread had the largest selections of food and Turkish delights that I have ever seen. Very impressive.
It's best attribute is the location. It's right on the Bosporus Straight with awesome views of the water and the Asian side of Istanbul. Plus it's in a neighborhood with several restaurants and night clubs right next door. The best sushi spot in the city is Zuma, which is in the hotel.
The first room we got was in Tower B facing the Bosporus Straight. While the view was great, we learned that the nightclub below our room plays very loud music until the very early hours of the morning. We requested a room change and received one in Tower A which gave us a view of the water and protection from the nightclub music.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul Hotel
- Radisson Istanbul
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul is located by the shores of the Bosphorus in Istanbul. Situated in an ideal location which places it just minutes away from the host of attractions that continue to make the trendy district of Ortakoy one of the city's most popular retreats, the hotel is surrounded with local cafes, fancy restaurants, bars and has easy access to the shopping malls like Akmerkez, Nişantaşı City’s, Istinye Park and Kanyon, business quarters and Taksim Square and the Old Town where many historical sites/museums are located.Designed by the famous interior architect Sinan Kafadar, the five-star Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel offers his guests 120 rooms, including 2 Bosphorus Terrace Suites, 2 Suites, 9 Junior Suites, 10 Business Class rooms and 34 Superior Bosphorus rooms. Interior of the hotel and all the guest rooms are modernly decorated whereas one of the Bosphorus Terrace Suites offers Ottoman touches in its design. The hotel combines its breathtaking location with high quality service style and comfort.The hotel has one all day dining restaurant, one bar and a private venue:• StarBoard Restaurant offers a spectacular Bosphorus view and an exquisite and fine contemporary Turkish cuisine menu, has a spectacular summer terrace and bar by the shores of the Bosphorus.• In the “Cruise Lounge & Bar”, with its fascinating Bosphorus scenery, guests can enjoy the international drinks & cocktails menu and snacks.• “Pupa Terrace”: a spectacular venue for high profile events, meetings, dinners, cocktails and much more. Fascinates the guests with its incredible Bosphorus view and excellent service.Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel offers a wellness center, 7 meeting rooms and an underground parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.