I certainly have mixed feelings about this hotel. While the immediate surroundings are very nice it is however located far away from the major attractions. Also a major issue is that getting back to the hotel in the evening with a taxi is practically impossible as the traffic tends to be very bad.
The hotel itself is nice. Since there is only a small part of the hotel that looks on to the Bosphorus most of the standard rooms have a street view. Anything else will cost you more. This is the kind of hotel pricing that I find appalling. Just because a hotel has a bad location should not mean that the guest has to pay much more so they dont here the garbage car every morning.
Its a 5 star hotel but there is no swimming pool. Most hotels have this in Istanbul.
The only really amazing thing in the breakfast area where you can sit out on the bosphorus and have your meal there.
Would I come back here? No. For this price there are far better located hotels in Istanbul with better facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul Hotel
- Radisson Istanbul
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul is located by the shores of the Bosphorus in Istanbul. Situated in an ideal location which places it just minutes away from the host of attractions that continue to make the trendy district of Ortakoy one of the city's most popular retreats, the hotel is surrounded with local cafes, fancy restaurants, bars and has easy access to the shopping malls like Akmerkez, Nişantaşı City’s, Istinye Park and Kanyon, business quarters and Taksim Square and the Old Town where many historical sites/museums are located.Designed by the famous interior architect Sinan Kafadar, the five-star Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel offers his guests 120 rooms, including 2 Bosphorus Terrace Suites, 2 Suites, 9 Junior Suites, 10 Business Class rooms and 34 Superior Bosphorus rooms. Interior of the hotel and all the guest rooms are modernly decorated whereas one of the Bosphorus Terrace Suites offers Ottoman touches in its design. The hotel combines its breathtaking location with high quality service style and comfort.The hotel has one all day dining restaurant, one bar and a private venue:• StarBoard Restaurant offers a spectacular Bosphorus view and an exquisite and fine contemporary Turkish cuisine menu, has a spectacular summer terrace and bar by the shores of the Bosphorus.• In the “Cruise Lounge & Bar”, with its fascinating Bosphorus scenery, guests can enjoy the international drinks & cocktails menu and snacks.• “Pupa Terrace”: a spectacular venue for high profile events, meetings, dinners, cocktails and much more. Fascinates the guests with its incredible Bosphorus view and excellent service.Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel offers a wellness center, 7 meeting rooms and an underground parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.