This was my third time in Istanbul, decided to go with my friends on a weekend getaway. We decided to stay at this hotel because of the reasonable rates and the close proximity to the Bosphorus.
First of all, the hotel doesn't. Have a swimming pool, the breakfast buffet is nothing to brag about and if you like being close to noisy night clubs then this is a hotel for you.
I felt like the staff is being forced to be nice to the guests, the rooms are clean but I got the feeling I was in a dorm.
The only advantage I see for staying at this hotel is the close proximity to the Bosphorus.
Would NOT stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul Hotel
- Radisson Istanbul
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul is located by the shores of the Bosphorus in Istanbul. Situated in an ideal location which places it just minutes away from the host of attractions that continue to make the trendy district of Ortakoy one of the city's most popular retreats, the hotel is surrounded with local cafes, fancy restaurants, bars and has easy access to the shopping malls like Akmerkez, Nişantaşı City’s, Istinye Park and Kanyon, business quarters and Taksim Square and the Old Town where many historical sites/museums are located.Designed by the famous interior architect Sinan Kafadar, the five-star Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel offers his guests 120 rooms, including 2 Bosphorus Terrace Suites, 2 Suites, 9 Junior Suites, 10 Business Class rooms and 34 Superior Bosphorus rooms. Interior of the hotel and all the guest rooms are modernly decorated whereas one of the Bosphorus Terrace Suites offers Ottoman touches in its design. The hotel combines its breathtaking location with high quality service style and comfort.The hotel has one all day dining restaurant, one bar and a private venue:• StarBoard Restaurant offers a spectacular Bosphorus view and an exquisite and fine contemporary Turkish cuisine menu, has a spectacular summer terrace and bar by the shores of the Bosphorus.• In the “Cruise Lounge & Bar”, with its fascinating Bosphorus scenery, guests can enjoy the international drinks & cocktails menu and snacks.• “Pupa Terrace”: a spectacular venue for high profile events, meetings, dinners, cocktails and much more. Fascinates the guests with its incredible Bosphorus view and excellent service.Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel offers a wellness center, 7 meeting rooms and an underground parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and Olotels so you can book your Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.