“Perfect hotel!!!!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #623 of 981 Hotels in Istanbul
Athens
“Perfect hotel!!!!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

Oran hotel is very good hotel!!!!!Clean comfortable friendly and the staff excellent.just perfect.although is not very close to the historical monuments

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Basrah, Iraq
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

I would like to send my great appriciations for Oran Hotel Staff and especailly for Mr. Soner, the General Manager and the other staff for their hard work to facilitate the acomodation for the people.
I realy enjoy staying there and hope Inshallah, I will return back soon to the same hotel.
Thanks a lot for your efforts.
Thamer

Room Tip: All the rooms are comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

I stayed at Oran Hotel for my business. Very good location in Laleli, very close to Sultanahmet and historical places. Good staff, clean room thanks for all I'll back again. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

At the recommendation of a college friend who travels quite frequently to Istanbul, I stayed at the Oran Hotel in December 2000. The Staff was very welcoming and most importantly, the hotel was cleaned. I had access to their sauna with complementary messages; which was a plus. I saw the gym but was too lazy to use it. The restaurant and bar were exceptional. Overall, I enjoyed my stay. In August 2010, I stayed again at the Hotel. This time, the whole hotel had just been renovated. The Staff was still welcoming and the whole experience a success again. I am going this year and plan to stay there again. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

We have passed the honeymoon in this hotel during may 2011. It was a very nice hotel, clean room, new rooms and furniture , good breakfast, very nice location. The only problem is that the staff doesn't speak well english. I recommend this hotel for all people who need to stay in istanbul for shopping and fun.

• Stayed May 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

I stayed at Oran Hotel while visiting friends, me and my family enjoyed the facilities very much - it was a great match for the Wonderful City of Istanbul. Beautiful Rooms and over the top service, not too expensive, them again I would always like to pay less for anything, but a stay like this was truly worth it. I would recommend this Hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

Oran Hotel was recommended by a family friend to us. We were thrilled with the service they provided. I have taken my spouse to Istanbul before, and this was the first time for our kids to experience this beautiful city. Thank you very much to all Oran Hotel crew made our visit cozy, flawless and effortless with their top-notch service. Very close to Taksim and must-see historical venues, transportation is easy and hassle-free, food was great and authentic. I would highly recommend this place for accommodation to anyone. Two thumbs up and thank you very much again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Been to Oran Hotel? Share your experiences!