The hotel is just down the road from the Gulhane Park and the Topkapi Palace and next to that are the main sights of the old city so it is very convenient. The rooms are small with very limited wardrobe space-we had one small wardrobe with 6 hangers in it, one shelf and that was our lot so we just left our suitcase on the spare single bed and took clothes out as needed. The rooftop restaurant has been closed which is a pity so you eat in the airy but small coffee house. There is no restaurant but you are surrounded by them so there is plenty of choice
themrestsurantsincludingrerecomended by Trip Advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On February 11th 2008 at the annual meeting of Best Western Turkey, Best Western Empire Palace Hotel became the proud owner of the award "Highest Quality Hotel Award 2007". Best Western International recognized the hotel as the best Best Western Hotel in Turkey on base of regular quality assessments, where Best Western Empire Palace hotel has scored a record high performance. The hotel management is eager to continue working even harder in 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Empire Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Empire Palace Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western