““A friendly and reliable agency I can recommend”” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Volare Tour
Kocatepe Mah. Abdulhakhamit Cad. | No: 3/C Talimhane - Taksim / Istanbul, Istanbul 34122, Turkey
+902122545117
Website
Improve this listing
London, United Kingdom
““A friendly and reliable agency I can recommend””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife , and I went for a 7-day tour , They proved to be very reliable, provided exactly what we had agreed and gave us an excellent guide, I really recommend this agency to anybody looking for an authentic experience of Turkey.

Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
“Great agency, gave them 24 hours to design a tour for me and they did it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Walked into their office in Istanbul Friday pm and said I wanted to travel Sat pm for 10 days through Turkey and Greek, they sorted it all: Buses, planes, tours, hotels, transfers the lot. The price seemed reasonable to me but who knows. Accommodated a late change by me Sat morning, made themselves available to me via whatsapp whilst I travelled. Great firm, thanks Sevinc and Arif!

Visited April 2013
ottawa
4 attraction reviews
“Good option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Friendly people, good rates, have a beautiful map of the historical places, have nice tours...we bought a few tickets from them.

Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
30 attraction reviews
“Great agency to book ALL your Turkey Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

To make this quick. Great agency and they were all friendly. I hate agencies in general because they all try to rip you off. Yes - you can book everything yourself, but it's a pain in any country where you don't speak their language and you are not traveling on some "tour" with a bunch of elderly or by a bus with a million stops. Tell them what you want to see and what your budget is. They will fit it all into your budget. I had no complaints and we saw half the country through them. We booked Effes, Capadoccia, plains, balloons, transfers, and taxis. They were good.

Visited May 2012

If you own or manage Volare Tour, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.