“Very professional” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 543 Activities in Istanbul
New York City, New York
“Very professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Only used this tour group for seeing the whirling dervish ceremony (the real one, not the show one), but they had many different tour options and if I had more time, I would have gone with them for sure. Had a fantastic time.

• Turkish first
Sutherland, South Africa
8 attraction reviews
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I found Senguler Tourism on the internet during 2010. Hakan put together various options for my daughter and I - all of them outstanding value for money.....thank you Hakan....you were long-suffering due to my thousand and one questions via e-mails, daily!!!! The holiday was superb, from the transfer at the airport (modern, luxury vehicle) to the daily tours.....all of which were so exciting and informative. The guides spoke excellent English, were friendly, very professional and a whole lot of fun!!! Thanx Alp.....! They booked Mina Hotel for us.....we really enjoyed our stay...the staff friendly and helpful and the view during meals on the rooftop......just amazing.....we were so sad to leave. Our transfer back to the airport was smooth and on time. I shall go back again and again!!! So much still there to experience....you will go as a tourist and you will leave with so many good friends!!! Thank you Hakan, Alp and all the friendly people we met in Istanbul.......♥

Visited February 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“FULL DAY BOSPHORUS AND 2 CONTINENTS TOURS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I did the full day guided tour Bosphorus and 2 continents - I had a great day - the guide was very competent and helpful - we had a lunch in a very nice restaurant and the food was delicious ! I recommend definitely this tour

Visited December 2012
Turin, Italy
“Airport transfer and city sightseeing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Smart and clever services.
We use this company for airport transfer and sightseeing tour during a stop over at IST.
They was always on time and knows very well all Istambul
we can directly book and manage by twitter.
The driver usually doesn't speak english.
great!!!