“I would not recommend” 2 of 5 stars

Istanbul, Turkey
“I would not recommend”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

i can not say a lot.
Not very tasty appetizers. Service was quite slow. Lakerda certainly should not be eaten. Humus with Turkish Bacon was very battery.
I went to here for review the title and misled stone plaque. I had a look at kitchen cleaning problems. incredibly small and filthy toilets. I do not recommend. including drinks $30 per person.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Nice meals but does not worth a special visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We chose this restaurant (sort of a Turkish tavern) for an early dinner as it was nearby the theater we would go after the dinner. Otherwise, I don't think we would go there as it has no views, nor an attractive ambiance. In fact, it's located at the end of a dead end street. The service is very attentive, the music they play is lovely (classical Turkish music, hard to find anywhere other than Turkish taverns nowadays), the meals were very delicious. But other than that, it offers nothing special, at least for me. However, the place seems to be a popular spot as it was getting very crowded by the time we were leaving and we were told hadn't we come early for the dinner, they could not host us as we did not have a reservation.

• Visited April 2013