“The only positive is location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of On Suites Hotel

You added On Suites Hotel to your Saves list
On Suites Hotel
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   Turnacibasi Cad. No: 56, Kuloglu Mah., Beyoglu, Istanbul 34433, Turkey   |
Ranked #386 of 877 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Thessaloniki
“The only positive is location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed 2 nights on this hotel and the only positive thing is the location and the price. First it is difficult to find it. It is about 300m from Istiklar street but it is better to call the reception to give you istructions before you reach the hotel. The room was spacious but not very clean and the sheets were dirty. When we decide to rest the walls were so thin that we couldnt sleep from the noise. We ask to change the room and the personel gave us immediately other room that was on the same cleaning conditions but at least without noise. The wifi works well. My personal opinion is that the owners dont want to spend money to maintence this small hotel. There are several damages on the apartments that shouldt exist. As i mentioned before the location is perfect with low price and good wifi but if you want more i wouldnt recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is more like aparthotel than B&B because as far as I understand there is no breakfast served. To be honest I am a bit disappointed staying in this hotel. The location is slightly far from Istiklal Caddesi with relatively steep and stony path so it was a challenge for me to carry my suitcase. When I arrived, the room wasn't properly cleaned and I could find some used plastic bags; the blanket had stains; and the water tap smelt badly. I stayed 2 days and I am not sure I will be staying in this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Istanbul
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The yap water has gone that night but the hotel does not have a reserve so we had to Wait till 4 am to have a shower. Do not want to talk about toilet though. Anyway we do not want to remember that night

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Athens, Greece
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

After reading all nice reviews about "on suites", I thought I might be wrong hotel, when I arrived here. I hope my review is objective.
Pros: extra bedroom makes enough space.
small Kitchen is good idea and supermarket is very near.
plenty of small bars and restaurants on the same street.
Cons: hard to find this hotel. No cab driver knows this street. Endless walk from Taksim square.
dirty sofa, small TV with poor choice.
Air con is very weak. There is remote control but air conditioner is fixed with one smallest power. Bedroom has no air con. It is so hot in there, you cannot sleep!
Do not leave window open. Because it is hot and food smell comes up from street.
No room cleaning service. Ask for new towel.

If I knew all this before, I wouldn't stay here. I could book nice 4star hotel with same price, but the reviews were so fantastic, now I feel completely be fooled by sweet talk.
If you are young and can bear discomfort, it is ok with this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed about 4 days in On Suites in Istanbul as a single, female and felt very comfortable. My room overlooked a lovely microcosm of Istanbul shops on one side and windows on the other looked over to the Blue Mosque across the water. Beautiful room, interestingly and very well decorated and a really comfy bed! Staff were very friendly and good to chat too. The cafe next door - Babel was great too. The area is arty, lots of great shops, cafes and bars and all seem to have wifi. And only a few minutes walk up to Istkleel Street. I recommend this place!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 5th floor in room 11 and it had really good views and a nice breeze.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Depok, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Went there on January - February 2013. Me & my sister booked a standard room, but my sister cant manage herself to go to the bed, she has problems with her knees, because the bed is above the bathroom and we have to climb up there. Its unique actually. So my sister requested another type of room. And guess what? They gave us the most spacious type of room on the top floor with a very beautiful view. And that's not it, they let us pay with the standard room rate.. which is so surprising.

The staff was very very nice, they provide us most of our requests. And when we get lost, we just call the hotel owner (His name is Yaseen). He helped us to find all the places we would like to go. Mostly he talked to the taxi driver about the address we were heading, because not all of Turkish people can speak english.

Well, i'm a type of person who demands good service. So, if the room wasn't that good.. its okay with me.. as long as the service is satisfying. So, i was really enjoying my time during my stays there. Hopefully i can go back there again.

teşekkür ederim.. Gördüğünüz..

Regards from Indonesia.. :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Stayed here for one night on a casual business trip. To my taste this place ticks all the boxes. It is unpretentious but the rooms are stylish. The location is close to lots of things but not main street. The room had a desk and chair comfortable for working, as well as free, functional wireless internet. Great little cafe/bar next door. Gold.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to On Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!