We made a quick decision to stay here August '13 with no time to research. What a find! We chose the Deluxe Double room, beautifully decorated, and we were delighted to have private balcony with amazing views of the old city including Hagia Sophia. Most importantly. a great bed, 1st class service, lovely afternoon teas, and great location. Very quiet, with parklands at front door, yet only 200 mtrs to bustling main street, transport and Grand Bazaar. Many thanks to staff who were very attentive to our comfort. Highly recommended! K Burke
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Deluxe Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet