Stayed here early January for 6 nights.
Entrance like a palace and served tea on arrival by a young lady dressed in traditional costume
We had a twin room over looking the Blue mosque and one word WOW!
Extremely clean place with rooms cleaned daily, bedding and clean towels also every day
Breakfast was quite an experience with so much on offer I was planning my next days feast as I was choosing my present day
Overall a wonderful time at a very beautiful hotel, I can now see why they changed the name to the DELUXE Golden Horn because that's exactly what it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Deluxe Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet