Lovely hotel over looking Sultan Ahmet with stunning views of the beautiful mosques and the Bosphorus. Views from our room were breath-taking 510, and from breakfast room on the terrace, absolutely amazing. Staff are very welcoming and helpful, beakfast a feast.
The bathroom was bizzare and needs to be brought up to rest of hotel standards, that was disappointing. Will definately be returning to this hotel in future.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.