“Excellent Place and Service” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   YalIboyu Caddesi No 64, Istanbul 34676, Turkey   |
Ranked #255 of 979 Hotels in Istanbul
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Houston, Texas
“Excellent Place and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had our wedding/ reception in Bosphorus Palace Hotel couple months ago. As you can imagine, wedding planning is very stressful, and believe me it gets more stressful when you plan it from overseas! However the Bosphorus Palace management and their staff were very professional and helpful from the beginning of the planning to the end of the event. It was clear that they were not after the money of their customers BUT their satisfaction!
Me and my family stayed there 2 night.They made us feel like we are at home! We will definitely stay there again!

I am Turkish and I live in US, I can truly say you will get great Customer Service there! and I am an architect, I do not need to say how wonderful waking up in this historical Boutique Hotel facing the Bosphorus… It takes you away from the current cosmopolitan Istanbul and puts you a place way back in time…You definitely experience the timeless Istanbul…

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

A beautiful hotel with a great view. we got a good price because of a group rate. also had decent A/C but it was right on the water so not always needed. on the plus side, it's far away from touristy stuff so no one is hassling you in the street. on the negative side, it's far away from the touristy stuff so expect loooong taxi rides to travel between "europe" and "asia" or take a short taxi ride to the ferries.

Room Tip: Get the seaside rooms. an excellent view and the front facing rooms have to deal with the noise from...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We were at Bosporus palace for three days, two night in the standard sea view and one night in the deluxe room. Both rooms are recommendable, but the deluxe room with perfect view of the bogazici bridge is something special. You can lay on your comfortable bed and have a wonderful panoramic view.
You can open the window and you get a fresh sea air breeze. No Istanbul noise, only some tour boats are crossing in front of your room.

Service is ok, nothing very special, but there is also no problem.
We have wished that the breakfast were a bit more Bosphorus palace like. It was more like a breakfast in an standard hotel. But there was no problem with the quality.

All in all we can absolutely recommend this wonderful hotel in the small and romantic village Beylerbeyi/Istanbul.

Hakan & Canan
from Germany

Room Tip: deluxe room with view to the mosque and bogazici bridge
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We have stayed in this hotel for three days and we highly recommend it for luxury and relaxation stay.

If you are visiting Istanbul for relaxation and nature (sea)...This is the right place, cafes and great restaurants (ex. tike restaurant offers great turkish kebab) are just walking distance with sea view.

However, the location od this hotel is not for sightseeing places in Europe, as you need to take a taxi to Aksaray and then a boat to reach Europe side.

What we have done is that we booked hotel for 3 days in Europe side to view all Istanbul historical places and then went to bosphorus Palace for relaxation and nature views. The customer service in thsi hotel is great, we were upgraded to deluxe room with garden view. breakfast is good and cleanliness of the hotel is great, too. I do highlighy recommend this hotel to all those who are visiting Istanbul. i will definitely come again to this hotel.

Room Tip: Deluxe room is spacious and AC is great
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I stayed 7 nights from the end of June to the first few days in July 2012. Service is spectacular. Everyone had a great command of the English language and that great Turkish hospitality in their blood. I felt like I stayed with family. Very polite, friendly, helpful. They even arranged for private sea taxi to get me back and forth to the Europen side and back to Atarurk Airport so I wouldn't have to sit in traffic. Room 24 was huge, high ceilings, well-decorated in the old style and just so lovely and elegant. Beautiful Jacuzzi in spacious marble bath. The view is spectacular. The Bosphorus lapping up sometimes close to my window from the wake of a boat to the panorama of this sprawling city at either first light, during the day or at sunset. Incredible.

The sea view from this hotel is beyond what anyone could expect after staying in hi-rise hotels here. I was one flight over the Bosphorus and kept the windows open and the air conditioning off my entire stay. There was quite a constant breeze which even left me cold at night. The end of June. Imagine that!

If you're a smoker, you can go through the restaurant where the boats used to pull up and under the mansion in the old days and sit on the wall and watch the fish swim by. Or get blown away by the breathtaking view of all of Istanbul including both bridges.

It's very peaceful here away from the hustle and bustle. The little village of Beylerbeyi can be explored on foot and also the Beylerbeyi Palace down the road. Now I see why the Royals built their Summer Palace here: the weather is delightful and not at all like the sweltering city. I had some incredible meals by the ferry stop and great shopping too. everyone is very friendly, polite and helpful. A smile goes a long way.

I recommend asking them to arrange for flat fee private car transfer from airport. Watching the meter tick when sitting in afternoon rush hour traffic would have started me out on the wrong foot. Well worth it and also not getting "The Royal Tour of Istanbul" when the yellow taxi driver finds out you're not a local. I used to live here in Istanbul so I know most of the tricks to have a smooth, effortless, enjoyable visit.

I will definitely stay here again when I return in September. If you have any questions concerning your visit I will offer you the hospitality that has been given to me to the best of my ability.

• Stayed June 2012
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is a beauitful hotel on the Asian side of Istanbul , its on the banks of the river and i visisted this hotel for business purposes and i found it amazing , the service was brillant and it was nice an quite takes you away from that city life of the european side of istanbul , i would recommend that you stay at least 3 or 4 nights before staying on the european side to get the best of both worlds .

This is a nice romantic getaway .

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Stockport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

The Bosphorous Palace hotel is a beautiful hotel on the banks of the river.
We visited the hotel for our son's wedding - what a fantastic location for such a special occasion ....
The hotel is a real gem - beautiful rooms and extremely clean and comfortable.
All staff were extremely helpful and friendly - nothing was too much trouble. Lots of local restaurants within easy walking distance.
You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay at this hotel :)

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Bosphorus Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!