Comfortable hotel, if a little over-priced, but in an ideal location for exploring Istanbul. Within short walking distance of the main attractions in the Sultan Ahmet area - Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Topkapi Palace etc. and there are cafes and bars everywhere! Extremely helpful staff and a cozy restaurant. The rooms are comfortable but the website photos do a very good job of making them appear considerably larger than they are, so I would recommend a suite even if you are travelling alone. Almost everyone in the street wants you to eat at their restaurant or buy their carpets, or both, which can be a bit annoying. I'd definitely go back to Istanbul but I'm firmly on the fence as to whether I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated historical mansion, this luxury hotel comprises a total of 22 Suites spread over 5 floors and located in the centre of Sultanahmet facing the Marmara Sea, Hagia Sophia, and Blue Mosque. 24-hour reception desk, concierge,currency exchange facility, laundry services and lift. There is also an air-conditioned a la carte restaurant, conference room. Complimentary Internet access (WLAN) as well as Health Club, Fitness Center, Turkish Hamam, Steam Room, Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Best Western PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acropol Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Premier Acropol Suites And Spa
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western