i went to last week for one night. the quality, location, views need not be discussed.
I've enjoyed my stay. Workers, waiters are very polite.
My room was not ready upon arrival I waited for 15 minutes. this is not very important to me.
only one thing criticized.this is Lunch. as some sort of banquet menu was very poor. The flavors of dishes on the menu was not very nice. I was quite surprised about it.
the blue bar on the ground floor i would recommend. 15 minutes walk from the hotel to Taksim Square and famous Beyoğlu.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Istanbul
- Ritz-Carlton Istanbul
- Ritz Carlton Istanbul
- Istanbul Ritz-Carlton
- Istanbul Ritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul is located in the heart of Istanbul overlooking the Bosphorus and Dolmabahce Palace. It is approximately 30 minutes from Istanbul Atatark International Airport and is within walking distance of the Old Pera/Beyoglu district, which has many of the city's cultural attractions as well as Turkish designer shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.