By far my favorite hotel in Istanbul. The location is great, I can walk up to Taksim (?) Square and do a bit of shopping, eating and people watching. The staff is by far the best I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with; and is the main reason I keep coming by to this hotel when I can.
Yes, the rooms could be a little more hip and modern, but they are nice and classic as you would expect from the Rtiz name. If you pay a little more and get concierge access/club lounge its well worth the extra money as the drinks in the lounge are free and the food is good.
If you are looking for a place to be feel like you are a king ... then this is it. The spa is also very good, and I have been known to spend more money on treatments than my room!
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Istanbul
- Ritz-Carlton Istanbul
- Ritz Carlton Istanbul
- Istanbul Ritz-Carlton
- Istanbul Ritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul is located in the heart of Istanbul overlooking the Bosphorus and Dolmabahce Palace. It is approximately 30 minutes from Istanbul Atatark International Airport and is within walking distance of the Old Pera/Beyoglu district, which has many of the city's cultural attractions as well as Turkish designer shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.