You know it should be good by it's price. Is it worth it? Yes, definitely. If you can afford it, stay here. The position on the Bosphorous is breathtaking. It's sublime to watch the boats drift past from your balcony. Definitely you should have a room with a sea view. Staff very attentive with light hearted excellence. One of the 3 best breakfasts I've every had. (comparable with Grand Bretagne, Athens & Jameriah Beach, Dubai). Note free Wii-Fi. Swimming pool outdoor but heated even in February to 33 *C. Can't wait to visit in the summer when we can lie by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul