We we treated like royalty. Check in was comfortable- sat on a couch, drinks delivered and polite English speaking employees. Beautiful rooms, great views.
We hired a car, BMW 740. The driver was English speaking. He served as our tour guide also. He parked and took us to all the appropriate sites. No lines, transitions were easy.
We saw everything that we had outlined to visit thanks to our driver. Istanbul is a very crowded city with a terrible traffic problem. Do not try to drive in this town.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.