This was a magical hotel with beautiful rooms and great views if you splurge for a Bosphorus view. Service and food were top drawer .The property is simply magnificent. The room was huge with all amenities excellent. Agreed the tariff is not cheap and it is not near the major tourist sites south of the Golden Horn, BUT, if you have seen them on a previous Istanbul visit, or have a private tour with transport, staying on the water in a fabulous resort can not be beaten. Airport transportation with check in assistance once you get there was a big help. My only recommendations for improvement are 1) for the price rooms should have flat screen tvs and 2) the beautiful outdoor pools should be heated (it was 76F) even though there was an indoor pool at 90F because with the setting of the outdoor pool and the view, who wants to be indoors!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul