“Hilton is awlays one of the best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus

You added Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus to your Saves list
Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Cumhuriyet Cad. Harbiye, Sisli, Istanbul 34367, Turkey (Formerly Hilton Istanbul) (Harbiye)   |
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #168 of 944 Hotels in Istanbul
California
“Hilton is awlays one of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I loved it. rooms were beautiful and huge. breakfast choice amazing. pool could have been better honestly, but still i was happy with it and jacuzzi. well, it is hilton, what more can i say? location is also good, walking distance from the best shopping area. you just have to walk across the park.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RainerG, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Hilton Istanbul

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Redwood City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a long weekend in February, 2012. The hotel is located within walking distance of Taksim Square -- if you are able to walk for ~15 minutes. I took the Havatas bus from Attaturk airport to Taksim (10 lira) during the day and then walked to the hotel. Much cheaper than cabs I've taken in the past. The bus makes no stops along the way. I am not sure I would recommend this option if you are arriving at night as it would be difficult to navigate your way to the hotel. It is hidden behind the Intercontinental Hotel, so it is not readily visible from Taksim. The hotel is another easy (15-20 minute) walk to the Nisantasi neighborhood where you will find shopping on the street, a mall, restaurants/cafes.

As a HH Gold member, I was upgraded to an executive room. The bathroom is very nice and the room large. The executive lounge is very large with 2 complimentary computers for use, drinks and snacks throughout the day. The gym is very nice. Not a lot of weight equipment, but it has the basics. There is an indoor pool as well as a very nice outdoor pool area. Men and women have separate, private steam and saunas. There is also a Turkish bath with AM hours for women and PM hours for men. I did not access the Turkish bath, so cannot comment on it.

Overall, a very good stay. My only complaint would be that a bit of the hallway noise carries into the rooms, which can make it a little difficult to sleep.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Many thanks for your kind and detailed feedback.

We appreciate your valuable comments; and I am very delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you in general.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Northampton, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed here a few times for business and do think it is an excellent hotel. Unfortunately the price just keeps increasing and it has got a bit too expensive for what it offers. The rooms are nice, especially those overlooking the bosphorous but these are more expensive. The breakfast is excellent and the other meals I have eaten in the hotel have been very good (in both the main restaurant and the Lebanese on the top floor which has lovely views). The location is good, within walking distance from taksim square. Staff a always friendly and helpful and service is good. Only the price prevents me from rating the hotel higher.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind feedback.

We appreciate your comments and I am delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you in general.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My girlfriend was staying at this Hotel for work over Valentine's Day so I emailed the Hotel to ask them to help me provide a Rose for my special someone that day - me not knowing how to order flowers in Turkey whilst I was in London. The staff were amazing and helped me with my request.

Top marks for service! I guess I should be sharing my BF points with them?!?!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking your time to write on Tripadvisor to share your recent Hilton Istanbul experience with us.

I am very delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you, especially for your special occasion.

Redwood City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Through a series of mishaps, we ended up staying one night here.
It's a beautiful property, but with some of it's age showing.
Has a gorgeous pool with a friendly staff.
Stains in the tub and the cost of a cup of coffee turned me off.
The history of who had visited, and the upstairs restaurant/bar were the bonuses.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
RainerG, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind feedback.

I would like to inform you that we continuously carry out renewing and maintenance works to ensure the comfort of our guests; and we are in the process of renewing our bathrooms one by one.

Abu Ghosh, Alquds
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We actually got a good price- 290 EUR for 3 days and this is the reason why I ranked 4 and not 3.

Positive: nice staff with good will to help, service is very fast, clean, location is not bad just 5 mins from Istiklal (with the construction it makes the walk less pleasant but to be honest it's for all the hotels around).

Negative: No breakfast, 20 TL per pay for WI-Fi, the restaurant prices are pretty expensive.

Generally it was a good experience, but when I will come with my family I would prefer a closer hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind feedback.

I would like to inform you that we have a number of internet and meal-inclusive rates. You may find one of them favourable to book upon your next stay. Additionally, Hilton declared that HHonors Diamond and Gold members can use free internet since September 1st, 2010 - a reason more to become a loyal guest. We also provide free internet at the Business Center; I am very sorry if this was not communicated to you properly. You may also consider booking an Executive room during your future visits where you can use the PCs in the Executive Lounge for free and also enjoy delicious selections throughout the day.

Thessaloniki, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Ideally located hotel in walking distance from Taksim, the city center and the main shopping street. The view to Bosporus from our room was amazing. The breakfast was delicious. The man at the entrance of the breakfast room keeped on teaching us a new turkish word every day. Everyone was extremely polite and with a smile always on the face.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
RainerG, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for your kind feedback.

We appreciate your nice comments; and I am very delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you.

Hilton Istanbul

Been to Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus? Share your experiences!