While initially this hotel may seem okay, it's all the important details that are terrible.
- The internet is unusably slow 9 (5 minutes to open an email) on the third floor.
- A train comes past a few metres away every 30 minutes or so at night
- Most mornings the breakfast simply runs out about 1-2 hours before its supposed to end, and the breakfast itself is not very good. When we asked to please have milk for our coffee in the morning, we were told that the milk for breakfast is finished (although we can pay for non-breakfast coffee)
It really wasn't a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Particularly spoils by its geographic situation in regard to famous sites, Helios is situated within the Old historical quarter of the town Istanbul thus providing a direct access to touristic sites such as the Blue Mosque.St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome square, such places are located within a few meters walk from Helios, while being fairly accessible from the Istanbul International Airport (15km farther), the main Railway station (about a kilometre away) or the Urban Tram (only two street blocks away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo and Agoda so you can book your Helios Hotel Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.