“Amazing Experience with Chora Travel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chora Travel Day Trips

Chora Travel Day Trips
Yerebatan Cad. Salkim Sogut Sok. No 4/3 | Sultanahmet / Fatih, Istanbul 34000, Turkey
+90 212 511 68 03
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 543 Activities in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are member of Tursab ( Association of Turkish Travel Agencies). We are organizing, daily tours for Istanbul, Bursa, Pamukkale, Cappadocia, Gallipoli, Troy and private transportations. Mostly our tours organized private for our client's wishes.
“Amazing Experience with Chora Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Our 8 day trip around Turkey with Chora Travel has been the best travel experience we have ever had! I felt that I had made a right decision from the moment I got in touch with Nejo - he was very prompt with emails and patiently explained everything to me. He's also very accommodating and tailored the itinerary to suit our needs. Everything went very smoothly. Upon arrival in Istanbul, we were picked up from the airport and transferred to the hotel. Nil - one of the consultants from Chora Travel then came and explained the itinerary to make sure we understand and feel comfortable. As we had a couple of free days in Istanbul, she also recommended some nice places for us to visit.

We also had a fabulous time in Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Kusadasi/Ephesus. I felt blessed that all hotels and transportation had been organised, and all we had to do was to enjoy ourselves. I would have spent one more night in Kusadasi if I knew the hotel - EFE Boutique Hotel was that nice! What could be better than overseeing the Aegean Sea while having breakfast!

I would definitely recommend travelling with them. Thanks Chora Travel once again for everything!

toronto
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We Searched Chora travel through tripadvisor. They were very prompt with e mails and flexible to accommodate our schedule. We dealt with Yusuf Ozen. The hotel in Istanbul SultanAhmed was reasonable 3-4 stars and the staff were excellent (Gulhane Park Hotel). We did Old city tour and flew to Cappodicia and stayed through Chora with Dervish Cave hotel. We did the Hot air balloon (it is a must if you visit Cappodicia!). Haron the guide in Cappodicia was amazing.

Any changes were accommodated and will arrange to travel with them in the future for sure.

perth
“Chora Travel/Istanbul Daily Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This company is fantastic to deal with both Nejo and /Yusuf (Owners) were amazing their customer service was outstanding nothing was too much trouble from the first day I contacted Nejo he answered all my emails within a few hours. We arranged our week's private tour through Nejo with a private car/English speaking driver (Engin who is Nejo's brother brilliant company so considerate and again his customer service was excellent ( he treated us like a member of his own family for the week) and each day a different English speaking guide. The cost was half the price to what a well known travel agency in Australia had quoted us for the week. From the moment we were picked up at Istanbul airport arriving at Tom Tom Suites Istanbul (fantastic hotel) our walking tour of Istanbul (very tiring day but one NOT to be missed) then we drove to Gallipolli/Anzac Cove/Lone PIne (NOT TO BE MISSED) very serine and emotional day. Koray was our guide for this day he was excellent and very informative (All our guides are professional teachers even Engin our driver). We stayed at Grand Anzac Hotel Cannakale (OK for 1 night stay central to everything) then we drove the following day with our guide Kenan to Troy then onto the ancient city of Pergamon, then onto Kusadasi where we stayed at the Hotel Charisma De Luxe (excellent hotel) then we drove onto Ephesus (on the whole this was an excellent trip (although a very tiring one - because you will be doing a lot of walking!!) - I would advise that you make room for at least 1 day of rest to recuperate during your trip) Pamukkale was amazing our guide here was Birol so knowledable and good company here we stayed at the Melrose Hotel very nice and comfortable. On the whole the trip was amazing and I can't thank Nejo and Engin enough for making it so enjoyable we finished up at Ovacik . Poor Engin then had to drive all the way back to Istanbul (Hope you got home safely Engin). I would certainly recommend this company to everyone as I said before their Customer Service was out of this world the best we have received in many years. WELL DONE Nejo & Yusuf regards Caroline & Gar

Missoula, Montana
3 attraction reviews
“Felt rushed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We used Chora for our trip to Cappadocia. We weren't originally planning on going to Cappadocia, but we made a last minute decision and, after some quick research, decided that Chora would be the best bet to help us execute our plan. It is a stunning region and we are thankful to the company for assisting us in getting there. That being said, we could have used more time at a few of the sights. Part of this is our fault as we wanted to see as much as possible, but we now wish that we had been encouraged to do less. The guiding service could have felt a bit more authentic - allowing us to relax and enjoy the experience more than we were ultimately able to.

Visited June 2013
Barcelona, España
49 attraction reviews
“CAPADOCIA VISITA CON -CHORA TRAVEL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

circuit I made two nights three days of Cappadocia, With Chora Travel Turkey.
I have to say That Both excursions with English-speaking guide, like the hotel, as well as transfer to aeropueerto PICK, worked perfectly.
meeting expectations.
At a very reasonable price.
The visit to Cappadocia was very nice and I would recommend to everyone.
July month of 2013