“Guide in Turkey” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 543 Activities in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a group of licensed tour guides providing top-notch private and small group tours in Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia, and the rest of the country as well.Our Guides can take you on a general tour of Istanbul or tailor the tour around a specific area or theme.Enjoy a guided visit to the world famous Istanbul and discover over 2000 years of history with Local Istanbul Guides . Experience the grandeur that is Istanbul in the most comfort and tranquility.A customised guided tour by private car gives you complete freedom to explore the country at your pace with an itinerary that suits your interests. From a few hours in Istanbul to a tour around Turkey, enjoy the ideal combination of an experienced and entertaining Official Licenced guide and a luxurious and flexible minivan.
Bucharest, Romania
“Guide in Turkey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I met Rasim in my first trip to Turkey, in 2008, in Kusadasi. He is passionate about his work and eager to answer tourists' questions about the sights visited.

Visited June 2012

Tenerife, Spain
“Quick City Tour Of Istanbul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I met Rasim through reviews on Trip Advisor as I had a short stop over in Istanbul (5 Hours). What a great guide I travelled alone and was nervous as a single female he however picked me up from the airport and arranged for me to visit the ancient hippodrome, blue mosque, hagia sophia and the underground cistern before coming back to the airport with me. He is a wealth of knowledge with a passion for Istanbul he advised me on what to wear, what the weather will be and even carried enough Turkish Lira so that I could just simply pay him in Euro's at the end instead of changing money. I had a wonderful and interesting morning. Thank you Rasim keep up the great service, I wish you many years of success as a guide.

Visited March 2013
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Rasim is the best guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Rasim was an excellent choice for guide during our stay in Instanbul.We were queueing in front of Hagia Sofia when Rasin came and provide his service. After that he passed us trough the queue without loosing time. Onece we were in we found that Rasim was very knowledgable knowing everything about ancient history. And also he is very amusing, the tour with hem was really great, I recommend Rasim's services to everyone which want to explore Istanbul.

Visited February 2013
Turku, Finland
“Rasim Terzi is a great guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We only had just over an hour to see the Hagia Sophia and Rasim came to ask if we would like a tour. He got us past the long line immediately and saved us a ton of time. Once we entered, we found Rasim to be extremely knowledgeable about the history of the Hagia Sophia as well as witty and interesting. I can highly recommend him as a guide and we will hire him again on our next visit.

Visited February 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“Rasim provided an excellent tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Rasim was an excellent tour guide for our family of five. We had a full day in the old city, and Rasim's knowledge of the key sites as well as how he planned the day led to one of the best days we have ever had with a private tour. We had an age range of 10-18 with our children, and Rasim was able to appeal to all and answer any of our questions across a wide range of topics. His knowledge of history was impeccable making the day incredibly enjoyable and informative. He also took us to a great restaurant for lunch!! I would highly recommend Rasim and Istanbul Tour and Guide Services.

Visited December 2012