“Excellent Choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Muyan Suites

Save Saved
You added Muyan Suites to your Saves list
Muyan Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Binbirdirek Mah. Dizdariye Medresesi Sok. | No:13 Sultanahmet / Old City, Istanbul 34122, Turkey (Sultanahmet - Old City)   |
Special Offer
Airport Pick up
Ranked #15 of 924 Hotels in Istanbul
Sumter, South Carolina
“Excellent Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed at the Muyan December 4, 2012. Upon arrival, Aslan, manager offered the group something to drink and provided us with a quick critique of Istanbul as we were ready to explore. The rooms are neat and clean and pleasantly furnished. The beds very comfortable. The staff was friendly, and accommodating. Breakfast was provided. It was good and healthy! The Muyan is in the old city and in walking distance to all the sites and easy access to the trains, buses, boats.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New Jersey, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We stayed at the Muyan Suites in early November along with our 2 young daughters - booked after reading reviews on Tripadvisor. We had a great experience - right from figuring out the options and reservation via email, airport pick up, welcome by the manager Aslan. We were particularly concerned about the room size based on general reviews of hotels in the Old City - but they accommodated us and took really good care of us. The location is unbeatable, just a short walk from all the key tourist sites. Breakfast was good, but overall service was perfect - one evening we came back tired and did not want to step out for dinner - Aslan arranged to bring over some sandwiches, bread, butter etc at no extra charge! Also they readily delivered milk for my daughter all 24 hours

All hotels in the old city are akin to B&Bs in the US - we would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: They have 1 BR suite on the 1st floor which we stayed in - very quiet and enough room for 4
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Last week my 5 friends and I stayed at the Muyan Suites. As soon as we walked into the lobby I knew we made the right choice. We were greeted by the hotel manager Aslan, who offered us a beverage (my first turkish coffee) and helped us get our bearings. All the staff at the hotel were great! Any questions or help we needed was attended to with superior customer service. Our rooms were lovely, clean and comfortable. The hotel location is perfect for seeing the old city attractions as well as getting to transportation to the modern city and the Asia side. Everyone went above and beyond to make our stay unforgetable. I hope to visit again soon.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Cartagena, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We stayed at the Muyan Suites a week ago. We loved our room which had a nice decoration , clean very large .This hotel is very romantic. The location was awesome because just a block down the street was the modern air conditioned train you can take to go shoppping and site-seeing. The staff at the hotel were very kind and helpful and the rooms were kept very clean. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ıtaly
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed there in September. It is a great location for sightseeing and the staff were so helpfull and always willing to help us all the places to visit. The hotel is clean and very nicely decorated. We had a great time there and are thinking of going again next year.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I found Muyan hotel out of recommendations of a local restaurant owner. By the way, it's Sultanahmet Fish House—freshest fish and superb service!! So I don't know what to expect when I went to check out the hotel before paying for 4 nights. The staff were so welcoming and really went above and beyond to show me every room that was available for me to chose. The room is super clean and even the bathtub is a whirlpool tub so I save $$ from hamman by taking a nice bath every night. Since I stayed at another hotel in the same area for the same amount of time and same budget, my comparison is Muyan is much much better in terms of bigger room and way better service than my last hotel. If you are looking for a boutique size family run hotel where everyone treat you like you are their family, super clean room and a great night of rested sleep. This is the place for you. I will definitely stay at Muyan hotel again if I come back to Istanbul.
World traveler from NYC!

Room Tip: I stayed at 103. if you just need a good quite room that you can really rest and not looking for a v...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

I spent 4 days in muyan suites during my vacation and it was excellent. Everybody care about me and they were ready to help whenever i asked sth.hotel located center of the old city so you can go everywhere by foot and reception inform me and showed on the map all major places you can get more tips if you need.breakfas is good and you can order fresh omlette. Wi-fi works great and rooms are very comfertable . Hotel is quite new but i should say that they do great job.thanks all the staff

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Muyan Suites? Share your experiences!