“Excellent location and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Muyan Suites

Save Saved
You added Muyan Suites to your Saves list
Muyan Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Binbirdirek Mah. Dizdariye Medresesi Sok. | No:13 Sultanahmet / Old City, Istanbul 34122, Turkey (Sultanahmet - Old City)   |
Special Offer
Airport Pick up
Ranked #16 of 920 Hotels in Istanbul
Boston
“Excellent location and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I Traveled  as a single woman and was not disappointed in this hotel. I had doubts before I go but Istanbul is  a safe city and the location of the hotel is perfect. It's in the center of all major tourist sites, the room was spacious by European standards, very clean and well decorated. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. There are a lots to see in Istanbul.  I wasn't able to do all the things I wanted to, I'll go back there and definitely stay in Muyan suites.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I love this hotel. Location is perfect, staff are very helpful. We went just for 2 nights, but like hotel so much, so stay one more day. Next time, definitely this hotel.....

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Armywife Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

My family and I stayed in this hotel and words are not enough to say how wonderful was our time here... starting with the great staff... they are just awesome and extremely helpful!! and plus they will make you feel like family =) specially Aslan and Tugba they are great people to have around and talk to... my son at almost 3 year old felt in love inmediately with Tugba and i think tugba did too hehe!... they used to play around in the hotel =)... i want it to bring her back with me lol) and my son still asking for her :)...the rooms are very spacious, comfortable and very clean... breakfast is really good... i'm still missing the homemade grape leaves stuffed with rice for breakfast and the sesame seed paste(Tahini) with my turkish tea... and plus we had sweeties like cookies or cake with our tea or turkish coffee all day long while we were there =) the hotel is great located in a safe area and like 5 min walking from the Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sofia and like 10 min from the Gran bazaar and maybe 15 to the Spice market... all my recommendations on this one you won't regret it... I hope we have the opportunity to go back to Istanbul and stay here again =)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

This hotel is a jewel in the heart of Istanbul as the staff, the location, the price and the accommodations are all wonderful. Aslan is a kind, gracious host and really made me feel welcomed and at home. The Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar and Hagia Sofia are all within five minutes or so of walking and its a safe area (or at least I felt so). People will ask you "Where are you from a lot" so just be ready to ignore them.

If you are looking for an AMAZING tour guide they will send you to Numan who my Mom and Dad and Sister and her friends have had very very positive experiences with and after meeting him can see why.

I have traveled a lot and can honestly say this place is so warm, inviting and classy. If you are looking for a corporate hotel, it is not your thing- but if you are looking for safety, kindness and great accommodations near everything then this is your place!

Also, in the morning the breakfast is awesome. :)

Room Tip: The suite on the first floor is amazing.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Valjevo, null, Serbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

This hotel is very good choice for persons who want comfort, safety and a pleasant atmosphere. Hotel is located in a good location. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Hotel staff was very friendly. The atmosphere is very pleasant. My recommendations.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Thanks Aslan for your great support in our recent trip to Istanbul.

Although not an exotic resort, Muyan Suite is a small peace heaven in a middle of the crowded old Istanbul. Is very well situated for a Istanbul 101 short term visit, 5 minutes walk from the Grand Bazar and 5 minutes from the Blue Mosque. Facilities are clean but its most important feature is the very good support from Mr. Yildiz. Our itinerary changed a few times and he was very prompt in responding to a last minute flight cancellation so that we had our name sign present as we go out of the airport to reach the hotel - very well appreciated - and his colleague were very helpfull in planning our short visit. Thanks again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

First off I want to say that this hotel had the best service and staff that I have ever experienced. An example of the service offered here is this. My wife and I are traveling with a 3 year old son. We wanted to watch a show and the hotel was helping us book it but then we found out they would not allow kids. Tuba (I am sure that this is the wrong spelling of her name) offered to watch our son while we went out. As we do not get many chance to get out by ourselves, we took her up on this. When we came back around 2 hours later we offered her a tip and she refused it and said it was a delight to watch him. Really, what hotel has servce such as this. The whole staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I would simply be impossible to get better.
The hotel is small with 11 or 12 rooms and is very intimate. The rooms are actually quite large. I heard other hotels in the area have small rooms. The cleaning staff always did an exceptional job straightening up our room. The breakfast was actually really good. It was small but tastey. This hotel is close to a family owned and operated business and many of the choices in the breakfast are actually home cooked and brought to the hotel. Our room was very comfortable with a very nice quality bed and sofa. The only complaint I have about the room is that it is facing a wall and their is no view, but it was really not a big deal at all. There are other rooms with views facing the street.
If you are trying to decide where to stay in istanbul then you will be very happy you pick this hotel. It is close to all the sites.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Muyan Suites? Share your experiences!