I highly recommend this place for several reasons.
1. Location is fantastic, around the corner from Topkapı and everything touristy
2. You get to live like the locals. Go to the corner store and purchase your sujuk and eggs and fresh bread of a morning and serve urself an awesome brekky
3. Rooms are clean and contain everything you need.
4. The apartment managers are genuine honest people who go out of their way to assist you.
Do not hesitate to book if ur after a genuine experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the old city (SultanAhmet district), our apartments are an ideal place to make your "home away from home."They are a five minutes walk to the main historical attractions and literally steps away from the beautiful Bosphorus Strait and Marmara Sea.Ancient & Historical sites located within 5 to 15 minutes walking distance :Topkapi Palace - Hagia Sophia - Blue Mosque - Hipodrom - Tram - Grand Bazaar - Archeological Museum -Underground Cistern - Bosphorus walk way - Akbiyik Restaurant and Bar District. In our neighborhood you will find grocery markets, a produce market serving fresh fruits and vegetables, bakeries, cafes and restaurants, barber shops, and laundry shops. Our apartments are nicely decorated with fine quality materials. They are all functional, convenient and easy to clean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Istanbul Sultan Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.