After a first stay at Peradays in September 2011 (reviewed in tripadvisor), we came back. Everything was as perfect as the first time, the warm welcome, the beautiful room, the delicious custom made breakfast. The main reason for this review is that we found a tip for an easy and cheap access from Istanbul Atatürk Airport.
- At the airport, arrival level, take the Havatas bus (every 30 minutes, 10 TL) that goes to Taksim
- Give the following indication (printed or written) to the driver: TARLABAŞI CADDESİ ÜZERİNDE İNGİLİZ KONSOLOSLUĞU
- The bus will let you on Tarlabasi Cad. When on the sidewalk, you'll have the British Consulate on your right. Peradays will be in from of you. You just have to cross the street that goes under Tarlabasi.
Here you are!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The building of the hotel is an authentic 100 year old Istanbul house. The exterior kept as it is, while the inside is renovated with modern architectural concepts. All 9 rooms are different from each other though the concept is the same. Location of the hotel is in the center of Beyoglu, which is in the center of Istanbul. The hotel is operated and managed by the owners themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peradays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.