Recital Hotel, is the absolute place to be if you are visiting and staying in Istanbul, Turkey. All of the staff workers are friendly (from the manager to the chefs, to the room service workers).
It felt like I was at home and everytime I left my room everyone was waiving and saying hello. I really can't sit here and list every good thing about this hotel. It would take forever. Below is a few things though.
- The staff are so friendly and they understand English very well.
- The hotel is in a wonderful location (by Shopping stores, restaurants, airports, & is also very safe)
- The rooms are very clean and comfortable, with a gorgeous bathroom.
- The rooftop is open to all visitors. It has a wonderful view of Istanbul.
- The staff cater to you. They want to make sure you are having a good time and you feel safe.
-They handled my Airport Check in when I was about to leave to return to the USA.
It's so much more. Just make sure you transfer your money to Turkish Lira. They do take American dollars as well but just to be safe, take Lira with you.
Thank you recital hotel for a wonderful experience. You have changed my view of Turkey. I can not wait to return.
~Willie / "Chills / "50 cent" :)