“Tops!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Neorion Hotel

You added Neorion Hotel to your Saves list
Neorion Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Orhaniye Street No 14 | Sirkeci, Istanbul 34120, Turkey   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #1 of 943 Hotels in Istanbul
“Tops!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We have now stayed at Neorion Hotel 4 times now and I feel compelled to write another review. What makes a good hotel a great hotel in this price range is the staff. Sure the rooms and pool are spotless and the complimentary food at breakfast is wonderful, but it's the staff that puts Neorion in a league of its own. After a long redeye flight from Chicago we arrived in Istanbul around noon and were greeted in the lobby by the always pleasant manager Meriç and the front desk men like we were old friends! After four different stays I'm even more impressed by the high standards set in this fine hotel. I truly look forward to my return to Istanbul and seeing the friendly faces of the staff at Neorion Hotel. JB

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family,
Faruk Boyacı

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (482)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
mykonos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was my second visit to Nerion, last year we came with a group, and this time I came on business however I would never want to stay elsewhere.

The service is amazing, the staff extremely friendly who remembered me, and I felt like coming back and staying with friends.

Our room again was beautifull, clean with all necessary amenities, breakfast amazing, and I liked the fact the the area of Sirkegi has really picked up, it felt like being in the Sultanahmet area, with lots of restaurants and shops, which open late.

I will definately be going to Istanbul again and again, as it is one of my most favourite places of the world, no other city is so magical.

Thank you again to all for making my stay so comfortable, till the next time

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed at Neorion hotel for a week from 8-15 February 2013. Having used Tripadvisor on previous occasions, we sought their advice about a hotel in Istanbul, selected Neorion hotel and were not disappointed. This has been one of the best hotels we have stayed at yet (and we travel a lot). Hotel staff were polite, courteous and very obliging and would go out of their way to accommodate our every need. Little touches such as a bottle of wine and roses left in our room on Valentines Day was just one such example, the offer of a hot breakfast on arrival while our room was being prepared (early in the morning) after an eleven hour overnight flight was another. The hotel itself is very modern, comfortable and centrally located within walking distance of most main tourist attractions and it also offers a range of very interesting (and non-touristy) excursions around the local area. We would stay at this hotel again and would highly recommend it.
Dale and Robyn Anderson from Singapore

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
My dearest guest,
I am Faruk Boyacı,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Neorion Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Neorion Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Neorion Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.
Warm regards from Istanbul,

Fethiye, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I'll try not to repeat all the details of the other rave reviews -but I can confirm; it's all true! Marvelous service, an ideal location and excellent value. We live in Turkey, and travel around quite a bit. We know how difficult it can be to find a hotel as consistently excellent as this. We will certainly be coming back on our next visit to Istanbul.

Particular points - the staff are not just friendly and enthusiastic (this is the norm in Turkey) but also well-trained and resourced. This is much less common. As one example of many, they have a team of charming young ladies working shifts on the information desk, who basically act as your social secretary during your stay.

Also worth pointing out is just what great value the hotel offers for the price. The headline rate may look a little expensive, but once you deduct 11% for cash, the cost of the free transfers from & to the airport (we stayed 7 nights; one way if you stay 3 nights), free deluxe room upgrade from standard (but may not happen if you are only staying a couple of nights in high season), and the breakfast plus all day buffet which means you are effectively getting half-board, the effective cost is very much lower.

Lastly, the location is just ideal. 3 mins from the walls of the Topkapi Palace and close to the other main attractions of Byzantine & Ottoman Istanbul; 2 mins to the tram line which takes you almost everywhere else worth going in Istanbul; yet really quiet. My wife is a poor sleeper and has a horror of noisy hotels. We asked for a room at the rear (no view but we were out all the time so didn't care) and we didn't hear a thing.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family,

Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

We chose this hotel based on TA reviews. Everything was exactly as expected: nice staff, clean and comfi room, good wifi, large breakfast buffet and comp mezze all day. We even got a free rose and bottle of wine for valentine's day!! Location is amazing by the way. As someone said here, that's the way every hotel should be run.

Stayed February 2013
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Oz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Our group enjoyed the warm hospitality. The rooms are comfortable even though it is big. The hotel has a pool, a small and large hamam, sauna and spa. The staff are very friendly & helpful. Breakfast has a variety of choices and there is complimentary food throughout the afternoon after a tired day out. This is definitely the hotel you will enjoy staying when you want to walk around exploring the major sites in the old Istanbul city.

• Stayed January 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Found this hotel through Tripadvisor and we were really happy with it. Exceeded all expectations - service was fantastic, food excellent, room very comfortable and well appointed, great location. Will stay here again next time we go to Istanbul.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
My dearest guest,

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path.

Kind regards,

Faruk Boyaci
Owner of the Hotel

Been to Neorion Hotel? Share your experiences!