“Excellent service, delicious food and great hospitality and service by staff, must-go for vegetarians” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fuego Restaurant

Ranked #25 of 11,078 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Feugo was a lovely place, we enjoyed our relaxed dinner, along with hookah. Food was delicious, also has many options for vegetarians unlike most of the other places in Turkey. All the staff members were most polite and helpful in suggesting dishes etc, they even offered to replace the dish free of cost if not liked( of course that didn't happen as we really enjoyed our food). Decor of the place is not too great, it's the usual by-the-side-of-the-road place, but it's quite pleasant and clean. Whenever I am next in Istanbul, fuego is my certain stop.

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Mladen Mantarkov ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Excellent hassle-free service next to Istanbul's major old city attractions. The mixed grill plate for two was the best meal we had in town. The house white wine and the mixed ice cream (dondurma karasik) were a remarkable finish to an enjoyable lunch.

“Close to sultnahmet and great food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went here 3 times! It was amazing food and great service... No need to say but we'll definitely be back again. Try their pottery kebab and istim kebab! They don't hassle you at all. All in all great Turkish hospitality.

Rome, Italy
“Good food-lovely service, great atmosphere in Istanbul historic centre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

When I learned that a waiter from Cafe Rumeli had taken over the management of Fuego I decided to give it a try. Ali waited on me back in the cold March of 2010 at Rumeli and I was struck by his great personality and how everyone liked him. So I was happy to hear that he had moved on to a better position. Fuego is very good and has a variety of Turkish food and in and outdoor seating that is in a wonderful position near Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. The staff is young and very friendly. I ran into some friends from Rome and we ate here several times and they were also struck by the friendliness and service of the restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

woow still great servise still excellent food..After 8 months I come back from UAE and l had dinner in fuego restaurant tonight!! again it was really enjoyeble I miss that food so much after long time my first excellent food thanks guys for lovely evening I will deffently come back again highly recommend to everyone cheers