“Was totally satisfied to stay at the Time!” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Time Hotel to your Saves list
The Time Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ordu Cad. No:87 Laleli, Fatih, Istanbul, Turkey   |
Ranked #300 of 943 Hotels in Istanbul
“Was totally satisfied to stay at the Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

A very lovely place with a nice and considerate service. You get attention from all crew working there. Whenever you get a question or need a help, the crew of the Time is always there to help you out. We come from Russia, Moscow. My husband and I stayed at the hotel for 4 nights and they were just wonderful. The complimentary breakfast is served from 7 till 10 am, so we always liked to have our breakfast around 7:30 with nice melody and excellent service. Close to evening we liked to use SPA, everything was totally for NO CHARGE! The hammam was just like I pictured, spacious and warm. Also, would like to mention the front desk crew was helpful and friendly. The room where we stayed had a perfect view of the magestic mosque! At night it was fabulous. We were glad to stay at the Time, we had really wonderful time there! I will tell my friends about this hotel once they plan a trip to Istanbul, so that they always can feel warmly welcome! Just like we did.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Newport Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I live in Newport Beach, California, and have just come back from Istanbul. I stayed at The Time Hotel for a week and had a great experience about this hotel, as their helpful staff helped me to take care of some of my errands. Their breakfast buffet is also outstanding. The room is neat, clean and always smell fresh, just like they put brand new sheets. They also have great gym and sauna. On my next visiting, I will stay here again. Highly recommended...

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011 via mobile

Fantastic hotel with very good servise nice rooms the location is the excellent the staff of time are helpful and friendly and we had no problem in this. hotel TIME...

• Stayed November 2011
kolkata
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

We stayed at the The time Hotel for 3 nights. Our room was on the 2nd floor Our room was very quiet. The staff was wonderful. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast..A pleasant stay, they always have a taxi out front and good customer service. I would stay there again,
Neet & Clean Hotel,Great Gym,Sona Bath ETC,

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Roma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

BEWARE!! The hotel management are crooks! Also complete LIARS! I booked a night's stay at this hotel and booked a single room with a double bed for the option of a couple's stay. I asked beforehand for room with large bed instead of two single beds. It stated online that it would be 20 euro extra for an extra person to stay in the room. I booked single because I did not know if my boyfriend would arrive that day or the next. My boyfriend was able to arrive that same day.. So when I checked into the Hotel I asked if I can pay 20 euro extra for 2 people. They told me it was not possible to stay with a man in my room unless we had a marriage certificate. I told them that it did not state in the hotel rules that you had to be married to stay at the hotel as a couple! They said it is their rules and they can do whatever they pleased. So I told them "Fair, But then I would like to cancel my reservation because we are staying together." Then they were very rude and said "You will not get your money back, You have to cancel 2 days before your stay!" I explained to them that it is not fair for them to not have in the hotel rules that you have to be married and if we are not able to stay at your hotel for their "moral views" then its only fair to refund my money and let us find another hotel who are not as strict. The refused and said it was impossible and that I would not get my money back and then I said "Fine, I will not stay but I will dispute the charges with my credit card because I think it is very unfair." The manager was also very rude and would not talk to us. We argued with the reception for over an hour about this! Even the baggage handler said it was very unfair how they were treating us as he took my bags back out front and said he was Sorry. I later stayed at some very nice hotels in Istanbul and we had no problem staying at any hotels together no one asked our marital status and everywhere else had great customer service and made the rest of the vacation a pleasant one. When I arrived back in the sates I contacted Booking.com and told them what happened ..I was informed from a supervisor that they would refund my money because they did not have in "the rules" that you had to be "married" to stay there and since we were refused accom that I should not have to pay. 2 weeks went by with no response from Booking and then I wrote them because my credit card was not credited. Then they wrote me saying that the hotel completely lied and said that They did not refuse my stay because of marriage but that I did not want to pay 20 euro extra! And also had the nerve to say I stayed in hotel alone!! I cannot believe that they would lie like that . They will not get away with this awful behavior. Hopefully Booking.com will make this right. I would stay at another hotel they have no HUMAN DECENCY

Room Tip: I asked for double bed and they also refused that
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Turin, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011 via mobile

Good hotel, execp the location.
Avoid rooms on the street side, even if you a great see on a mosquee, it's a noicy nigthmare. Impossible to sleep, there is permanently noice in the street (including street workers till 10pm).
Food on the breakfast...avoid if possible, and prefere for a buffet for 10liras in center city.
The location isn't the best to visit istanbul. For the same price or cheaper you can be closer to interesting points of the city.

• Stayed August 2011
Rhodes, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

it was the best hotel in istanbul -the staff was exellent every thin was perfect.thanks to istanbu and the time hotel managment

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to The Time Hotel? Share your experiences!