“My headphone” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Semsan Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Istanbul
Semsan Hotel
You added Semsan Hotel to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Valikonagi Cd. Fulya Yokusu Ferah Sk. No: 12 | Tesvikiye, Istanbul 34440 , Turkey   |
Ranked #650 of 894 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Tehran Province, Iran
“My headphone”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

It was very terrible... In my first day staying in this hotel after a short walk around the hotel i came back and i found that my Iphone headphones has been lost and nobody was responssible for my lost in hotel...
About the breakfast... It wasnt so bad but if you couldnt reach the kitchen you couldent find a proper and enough thing to eat!!!!

Families
Couples
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

I stayed there for 4 days, during my laser eye-treatment in nearby hospital. The hotel has cottage-like interior design, and furniture is a little bit tired. My room was OK, big enough, clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom and towels were also clean. At first, breakfast looked modest, but it was delicious (great marble cake and tiny cheese rolls). I liked the atmosphere of the hotel - quiet, with lights adapted to the needs of laser treatment patients. Staff members were nice and helpful.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Been to Semsan Hotel? Share your experiences!