“Hisham N” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aura Suites

You added Aura Suites to your Saves list
Aura Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Pazar Sok. No 24 D 1 Gayrettepe, Istanbul 34349, Turkey   |
Ranked #150 of 943 Hotels in Istanbul
Beirut, Lebanon
“Hisham N”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Excellent establishment. Very well managed. Very friendly staff and management. Healthy environment for family and for a quite business trip requiring concentration. Convenient location. Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Would be perfect if the establishment had a swimming pool and a fitness centre.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I had a conference in Istanbul but found the conference hotel was booked when I tried to make a reservation. I searched Tripadvisor for a hotel in the area and found Aura Suites. It had good reviews and was close to where I needed to go, so I booked it. I really think I ended up better off at Aura Suites than at the conference hotel. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful (they brought a fruit plate by shortly after we checked in to our room). Our room (actually an apartment) was clean and nicely furnished. We had a washing machine, stove, and a small refrigerator, stocked with soda and water. I highly recommend Aura Suites. It's particularly good if you are in Istanbul for a longer stay. It is also a reasonable walk to a Metro stop to take the subway to Taksim.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

This Suites is Excellent for family, singles, couples, very friendly staff, faboulus interiors, quite, relaxing.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Staying in Aura suites was wonderful. All staff was very kind and helpful. I really felt like I was just in my house. The location is also very easy access to major area of istanbul. I really recommend you to stay in Aura Suites if you travel in istanbul especially for the business.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Fantastic appartment, in a quiet part of Istanbul. From the first meeting of Gani Akel of Aura Suites it felt like coming back to an old friend. The place is modern with everything one needs. It feels like home rather then a hotel. The place is well appointed with areas divided into work, pleasure and rest areas.
Well done and very happy.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

My family and I visited Istanbul recently and we decided to stay in Gayrettepe near some family friends who live in the area, we found the Aura suites online and decided to book as it was so close to our friends apartment. We were absolutely amazed, not only at the clean, comfortable, luxurious accommodation that we were given but even more so the friendly staff that were so kind and helpful, they really made our visit to Istanbul an absolute pleasure and we will definitely return later this year!! I can highly recommend these apartments for couples and families alike! The staff's helpful and professional attitude really made a special difference to our stay.
Thank you Aura suites!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
shiraz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

We(me,my wife and my daughter) , spent a wonderful week in Istanbul. It was wonderful not only because of nice historical place and spectacular natural scineries but also for staying in a clean and fully equipped two bedrooms in Aura suites. Kind and helpful mangment and other hotel personel helped our trip to be like a dream. It is highly recommanded.
Kamyar Elahi

Room Tip: Peaceful, clean,reasonable price,poliet personel
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
AuraSuites2011, General Manager at Aura Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Dear Mr. Elahi,

I would like to thank you very much for your comments. I can say on behalf of Aura Suites personnel, it was a pleasure for us to meet you, your wife and your lovely daughter personally and hope to see you again at Aura Suites.

Kind regards;

Derya Sahinoglu

Been to Aura Suites? Share your experiences!