“Great experience, very satisfied!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Levni Hotel & Spa

Save Saved
You added Levni Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Levni Hotel & Spa
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Ebusuud Caddesi No: 31 | Sirkeci / Fatih, Istanbul 34122, Turkey (Sirkeci)   |
Offers & Announcements
Free room upgrade
Ranked #27 of 910 hotels in Istanbul
Melbourne, Australia
“Great experience, very satisfied!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My two young adult children and I stayed 5 nights at the Levni over two periods during our Turkey holiday. The hotel friendliness, standard, amenities, locality and cleanliness were excellent and we were delighted with our stay at the Levni. I will definitely stay there again.

501 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I booked Levni Spa-Hotel in Istanbul purely according to good comments it had received on Internet. I have to admit, definately no disappointment there.

I travel alot, both on business and free time, and this hotel is one the very best hotels I have ever stayed at! We travelled as a family of 2 adults and 2 teenage kids. The rooms were clean, neat, air-conditioned and had almost no traffic noise whatsoever. We slept very well. The breakfast was good and plenty. The location of the hotel is very convenient. The Grand Bazaar, Topkapi, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, the harbour...everything is within 15min walk. If you want to go longer, the metro stop is right outside the hotel.

I saved the best part last; the staff. I have never ever experienced such a helpfull staff. They really seemed to care about their quests and treated even our teenage kids with friendliness and respect. They did everything within their power to make the quests feel welcome.

If you discuss football with the satff memembers, remember that Maria is a Galatasaray fan :)!

Listen to me people, if you are looking for a hotel in Istanbul, this hotel is highly recommendable! I would return any time without any hesitation.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

In Istanbul for a wedding, Levni hotel were very welcoming during our stay. The staff were superb, constantly going out of their way to help us (and we needed a lot of help!).
I would highly recommend this hotel if you're here to see a lot of Istanbul's amazing sights. It's in a convenient location, close to public transport and many popular tourist points.

Food was amazing, the place is very clean and beautifully furnished.

This hotel will always be my top choice in Istanbul.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We stayed at the Levni for just two nights as part of a longer holiday in Turkey. Despite our short stay, we couldn't have felt more welcome. The staff were very warm and friendly - particularly towards our four year old son. He would get hugs and kisses - plus free ice cream and lollies - every time we passed through reception. (Special mention to Maria and Burce.) Honestly, nothing was too much trouble - from a slightly later check out to organising a personal tour guide to help us make the most of our short time in the city. (NB. Ask for Metin/Martin as your guide - very friendly, informative and accommodating of our son's limitations.)
The friendly service aside, the hotel itself is fantastic. The room was spacious, very modern and comfortable. The pool and hamman was a real treat (there are few hotels in the old city with pools); and the restaurant was lovely.
Absolutely no complaints. Perfect from start to finish.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This hotel is by far the best I've ever stayed in. Let me start off with the location and how convenient it is. You end up saving a lot of money by simply being able to walk to all major sightseeing spots are literally down the road. Now the customer service; absolutely amazing. The staff are very friendly as I'm sure most reviews say. The front desk can be seen as a personal tour guide since they answer all your questions about Istanbul and always suggest the best and cheapest, e.g. one staff member advised us not to buy much from the Grand Bazaar as it is a rip-off. Finally as a hotel it is very comfortable and well maintained. Rooms are large and supplied with the usual TV, WiFi, Mini bar etc. The only downsides would be that we found the rooms slightly dark even with all the lights turned on and secondly the room service was slow even for small things such as asking for milk or a towel.
But other than that it is a highly recommended hotel with a wonderful breakfast menu and really the location and customer service is enough to deserve five stars. Return is inevitable.

Marina del Rey, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Amazing hotel with best location. The hotel is very clean and modern. Very nice lobby with great staff checking you in. The room was very nice, comfortable bed and nice big bathroom. Complimentary water in the room daily, which i really liked. I have been to Istanbul before and I have already planned another trip. My choice of Hotel will be the Levni Hotel FOR SURE! Let me tell you about the BF and Dinner at the Hotel. Nice Breakfast Buffet with lot's of choices! I didn't like the fact that they made me pay for my cappuccino, because only regular coffee was served. Service was ok and staff was not friendly, We also had dinner at the hotel and the food was really good. The service was still bad but the staff this time was at least friendly. When we checked out I mentioned the problem and lack of training and let me tell you …..they took notes and the next day I received a phone call and they told me how much they appreciated my input. The promised me to work on the service and I am sure next time I go back there, the Levni Hotel is going to be even better than it already is. I travel a lot …..so the HOME away from HOME feeling is very important for me! The Levni Hotel certainly gives you that feeling and I can't wait to go back there!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I loved this hotel. The staff were amazing, the location close to everything and the facilities and room was great. The staff went the extra mile to help. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Levni Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!