“Send my parents here and they LOVED it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Esans Hotel

Save Saved
You added Esans Hotel to your Saves list
Esans Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Ishakpasa Cad Yenisarachane Sok. No:4 | Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122, Turkey (Sultanahmet - Old City)   |
Offers & Announcements
%10 Cash Payment Discount
Ranked #25 of 930 Hotels in Istanbul
San Antonio, Texas
“Send my parents here and they LOVED it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I sent my parents to Esans Hotel because of my many trips to Istanbul I knew the location is excellent. They said it couldn't have been better for sightseeing in the Sultanahmet.

I emailed the hotel before their stay and Engin and Akkut were quick to reply to each of my questions. The guys even took it upon themselves to look out for my folks and email me once they arrived. I would never expect hotel staff to go so above and beyond, but they were/are awesome!!
My parent's loved their time there, even though the weather was misbehaved and it was freezing wet. I think they enjoyed their time because they would return to Esans to get away from the madding crowd.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Very nice, small hotel on a quiet side street in Sultanahmet. The hotel is conveniently located just minutes from the Aya Sofya and the Blue Mosque. Very friendly and helpful staff. Our room, on the third floor looking out to the Sea of Marmara, was impeccable. Simply lovely!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Rome, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Very good position just few minutes away from Aya Sofia. Room was clean and the staff is very very friendly; they are always ready to help and serve you. Typical breakfast, delicious and various. Our rate could be 4, but the presence of crumbled Eternit on top of the building just in front of our window made us a little bit scared.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you liked our Hotel location, service and staff. We are doing our utmost to offer the most comfortable stay as well as encourage our guests for maximum cultural interaction.

As per our other guests' reviews, our hotel is located on a very silent small street. It is local area however there is no street sellers or hassle. With 1 minute walking you can reach busy street with full of restaurants, caffes and pubs. However our guests have very silent sleep in our Hotel. Our street is also very secure. There is camera system in our hotel 24 hours and we always have reception on duty 24 hours.

We wish you would have informed us if you would like to change the room with personal reasons during your stay. We would always be happy to offer you room change to make you happy and comfortable.

Thank you for your time and we apologize if your stay is below your expectation.
Toronto, CANADA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

What a lovely Hotel. My first time in Istanbul and I would stay here again in a heartbeat.The Room was perfect and central to the Old City you can walk anywhere from here. I was in the Hurrem room. Very Clean and the staff is very helpful, they will even make dinner reservations for you. As a woman travelling alone, I felt very safe and taken care of. the terrace has a lovely view and you can take your breakfast up if you like also convienience store with beer and wine is right around the corner. My thanks to the staff Engin, Emre, Davilet and Aykut for making my stay wonderful. big hugs.
my favourites besides the hotel- Aya Sofia and the Hammams you must at least experience these 2 things! Also the Istabul Eats food tours are amazing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. It is very important for us to monitor our service.

We are happy to hear that you liked our hotel and Istanbul.

Wish to be lucky enough to welcome you again in our Hotel in the future.
bournemouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed there for a few days with my husband and we definitely recommend the place ! Room service and breakfast were good and we really liked the style of the hotel. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. So important to have comments.

We are happy to hear that you liked our hotel and Istanbul.

Wish to be lucky enough to welcome you again in our Hotel in the future.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The essans hotel is small hotel with no lift. However the staff is much friendly than most of the bigger hotels I have stayed. Essentially, it was what we were looking for in such marvelous city. A home style etnic accommodation. Definitely recommending to all people. Room, breakfast and location are wonderful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are beatiful and fantastic, Breakfast was delicious. Hotel staff are so friendly. I haven't meet a problem during my stay in September, 2013. Whenever I visit Istanbul next time, I will stay again.. Because Esans Hotel is in the middle of Sultan Ahmet Region. It is also near to many interesting point.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Esans Hotel? Share your experiences!