“Best Service Ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Millennium Suites

You added Millennium Suites to your Saves list
Millennium Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Cankurtaran Mahallesi | Akbiyik Cad. No:42 Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122, Turkey   |
Ranked #4 of 980 Hotels in Istanbul
Houston, Texas
“Best Service Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The Millennium Suites Hotel in Instanbul is in a a wonderful location in Sultanahmed within easy walking distance of many of the sites of the old city.
The service is the best I have had in any place in a long time. They could not have been more helpful and courteous. The staff was so generous in every way.They even celebrated my friends birthday with a cake, etc. as they had deemed this knowledge from our passport information. I would give them an A+.
The room was large, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was varied with fruits, lovely breads, eggs prepared to your specification.
I would recommend this to anyone for a lovely visit to Istanbul.

Village Travelor

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Millennium S, Owner at Millennium Suites, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comments about Millennium Suites.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and Thank you for such kind comments regarding our staff. We take genuine interest in our guests and try to make their time with us comfortable and memorable.

I would like to thank you personally for the kind recommendation to others; I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Yours sincerely,
Managing Partner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic place to stay, great room and service. The guys that run the place we extremely attentive and wanted to help make sure we had great holiday. We really enjoyed our 4 nights at the Millenium Suites and would highly recommend staying here if you are visiting istanbul!

• Stayed April 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Millennium Suites. It started by being greeted by Alper Ozturk, one of the managing partners. He gave us a delightful orientation of Istanbul (it was our first visit) that included a complimentary glass of wine and cheese plate. All the staff was very friendly and helpful - all could recommend places to see and places to eat. The room rate included breakfast which was much more than a simple continental breakfast. There were cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit, pastries and other dishes plus eggs could be made to order. Quite impressive service for a hotel with only 7 rooms. The best part about the hotel is the location. You can walk to all the major sights - Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Spice Bazaar, waterfront, etc. The area around the hotel is full of restaurants and shops. We had a front room - it could be a bit noisy at night due to all the activity in the surrounding restaurants, but we were so busy during the day we were tired at night and the noise didn't keep us from sleeping, but if you are a light sleeper you may want to request a room in the back of the hotel.

Overall a great place to stay in Istanbul because of the great location and friendly service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Last week we had the good fortune to spend 2 delightful days at the Millennium Suites Hotel in the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul. Location was perfect, within a few blocks of major sites. But the best surprise was the hotel itself, a small jewel on a side street lined with cafes. From the gracious reception to the small details of supplying us with a tram pass, from the exceptional breakfasts to the staff who were there throughout our stay supporting us in every way possible, from the lovely accommodations to arranging airport transportation (including a 3am amazing breakfast). I can't recall any other hotel stay where I hugged the staff when I departed and felt as if I were leaving good friends. This is a very special place!

Room Tip: No elevator so choose lower floors if you don't want to climb many stairs.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Millennium S, Owner at Millennium Suites, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Many thanks for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback. I was so happy that you,your wife and kids enjoyed your stays with us.

It is the fantastic team that I am lucky to have here that make Millennium Suites a very special place to work and for our guests to stay in. I have passed on your very kind words to them and I hope thay we will have the chance to meet your expectations again in the very near future.
My kindest regards,
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Millennium Suites late last October. The management and staff were so friendly and eager to help in anyway they could. The rooms were gorgeous, comfortable, clean and very large. The food was also very good. Being just steps from many of Istanbul's main attractions, I'd highly recommend this boutique to anyone - families and couples alike.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Valued guest,
I was absolutely delighted to read your fantastic feedback regarding your stay at Millennium Suites.In fact our aim is to make you feel at home.

I have passed on your kind words to all the team here at the hotel and I hope you will join us again in the near future for more of our excellent service that we pride ourselves in delivering to our guests.

Kind regards and with renewed thanks

Managing Partner
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great hotel in a very convenient location in Sultanahmet with relaxed, friendly and helpful staff. The room I had was a decent size and was as good as the photo's suggest, the breakfast was plentiful and good, you won't be disappointed if you book here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Millennium S, Owner at Millennium Suites, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for choosing the Millennium Suites for your visit to Istanbul. I appreciate you sharing your experience.It has been well received and shared with all working here.

I am very happy to know you enjoyed your stay and I am glad to know that your next time in the old city, we will again be your home away from home.
Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Millennium Suites.Sending our greetings to anyone who is a part of your life.

Directing manager
Woodland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stayed at the Millennium Suites Hotel a few days ago (November 2012) and both agreed our stay couldn't have been better. The staff was waiting for us when we arrived, the location was wonderful, the room was so comfortable, the breakfast was more than we could have expected. To top it off, we had an early flight out of Istanbul and had to leave for the airport at 3:40 am. The staff was there to make sure we had breakfast and helped with luggage, and came out to the car while we left. Thank you so much. I can't say enough about the hotel. I wish every town I stay in from now on has the same type of quality hotel. So glad we found this place.

Dear guest,

Thank you for your complimentary feedback about your recent visit to Millennium Suites .

It gives me great pleasure to read that you loved your stay and that you enjoyed the rooms and food. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the little personal touches we provided.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Alper OZTURK

Been to Millennium Suites? Share your experiences!