“Stay in Istanbull” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Millennium Suites

You added Millennium Suites to your Saves list
Millennium Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Cankurtaran Mahallesi | Akbiyik Cad. No:42 Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122, Turkey   |
Ranked #4 of 981 Hotels in Istanbul
Wanaka
“Stay in Istanbull”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our stay here, my daughter and I was fabulous, the team are so helpful and rooms are great, the best place to stay in Istanbull. I would most definately stay here again. There are lots of restaurants near the hotel and is close to all the big attractions. Great city to buy nice bowls in !

Lynne New Zealand

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Germantown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was a magnificent place to stay in Istanbul. Alper, the manager, arranged for us to be picked up at the airport. On arrival at the suites, the staff showed us the available rooms which were immaculate, absolutely clean, and fully appointed with completly free minibar, snacks, king bed, lavishly stocked bathroom supplies. Our room had a nice view of the active street life. We sat down in the outside dining area and were treated to Turkish tea (cay) and a hot breakfast. Each morning of our stay, there was a full breakfast prepared in the lobby included in the very reasonable cost of the room. The staff was surpurb and attended to our every need and request. They were all very helpful in assisting us to visit Aya Sofia, The Palace, The Blue Mosque, the Bosphorus boat tour - all within easy walking distance of the suites. We will certainly stay here on our next visit to Istanbul. This was our second trip, but the first time that we were able to experience the kindness of the Turkish people. Nice restaurants and shops in the area. We had a great time on our anniversary! Our departure was arranged and they presented us with a small gift as we left. This was certainly a great experience that you do not want to miss.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front have a window view of the active street below.
Cheshire UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We are just back from a great holiday in Turkey. We stayed at the Millennium Suites at the start of our holiday and could not have wished for a better hotel. Each member of staff was exceptionally polite and friendly and SO helpful. Our room was large and the bathroom was great, so well stocked with lots of toiletries. We looked out onto the road, which was really good - we were able to walk everywhere and Alper (well both Alpers!) were helpfulness personified. Breakfast was really good, so much choice and the eggs and omlettes were very quickly presented to us.

We felt very sad to leave and would highly recommend this hotel - there was such a lot of choice in Istanbul, but we certainly made the right choice!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

This small, quiet hotel is in a great location for catching all the major tourist attractions. Funky neighbourhood with great people watching from the patio. Staff were very friendly and the room was very nicely appointed. Excellent spa right across the street. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Each floor has two rooms - back rooms have limited view but are very quiet. Front rooms have view bu...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Well ! What a surprise ! I've stayed at many 5 star hotels in my travels but never have I stayed at a hotel that has looked after me and my wife so well. The hotel staff just could not do enough for us I even had my glasses fixed by the owner Alpert. The room was really comfortable and had so many little surprises .... But I'll leave the reader to discover those for themselves. The food was great and the omelettes for breakfast are to die for.
If you want to be treated as someone special then give this Hotel a try.. You will not be disappointed !

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Our stay at the hotel was very pleasant thanks to the friendly staff. The hotel manager was very friendly and gave information about interesting sights and practical tips
The buffet breakfast was varied, with bread, fruits and Turkish siege pastries. On request a fresh egg was cooked or baked. The room was spacious and comfortable and very clean, though our room on the ground floor was so quite. I celebrated my birthday whilst away in Istanbul and the staff very kindly presented me with a bouquet of flowers and a small present. The location was a couple blocks behind the Blue Mosque, with plenty of good restaurants close by, in a very safe neighborhood; walking distance to the T1 tram. We would return to this lovely hotel without hesitation. I would certainly recommend this hotel to others.

Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have just returned from Istanbul to the UK with a heavy heart as we had the most wonderful time in this small boutique hotel. It was a special anniversary for my husband and I and also a special birthday for me and instead of staying in a large impersonal hotel, after reading the reviews, decided to try something completely different.

From the moment we arrived we were given the most friendly welcome by Alper and his wonderful staff. We had the room with the small patio and it was lit by candles and rose petals and waiting was food, wine and vase of fresh flowers.

My husband and I over the 6 days of our visit have found new friends in all the staff, from young Soner, Arzu the best omelette maker in Istanbul, Ugur & Erdal from Magnaura Restaurant who provide food for the hotel. Also Alper 1 and 2, Agop and Taner. Nothing was too much trouble for any one of them.

The rooms are a delight with beautifully comfortable beds and high standards of hygiene. The food and service excellent. Accessibility to the Topkapi Palace, to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofa and the Grand Bazaar within a short walk.

I can't wait to return to this lovely hotel and its amazing staff next year. They made our trip so special and we want to thank them for their hospitality.

If you want to stay in a small hotel with a big heart then we recommend you stay at the Millenium Suites.

It truly is a little gem in a big city!

Room Tip: I can only speak about our room which was at the rear of the hotel which was very quiet and I had th...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Millennium S, Owner at Millennium Suites, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Many thanks for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback. I was so happy that you,your wife enjoyed your stays with us.

It is the fantastic team that I am lucky to have here, including all the names you mentioned, that make Millennium Suites a very special place to work and for our guests to stay in. I have passed on your very kind words to them and I hope thay we will have the chance to meet your expectations again in the very near future.
My kindest regards,
Alper OZTURK

Been to Millennium Suites? Share your experiences!