Its been nice 3 nights stay in the hotel. I had an impression it would be bigger from the pictures. Although the hotel was smaller than I thought, it was cosy and nice. It has a lift, unlike many others in Sultanahmet leading to a nice terrace. Turkey will be always special for me as a vacation destination. This hotel gave the best welcome. It is close to main attractions in Sultanahmet. We walked with our 5 yr old to all places. Lucky, to have a nice weather. There is a convenience store next door for any need.
The breakfast was small but very neat and good. The had good coffee, fresh pancakes and omelettes made to choice. They served good quality coffee every morning from beans, I consider this is a big thing in a hotel, its something I miss in any luxury hotel as well. Our man, Ismail helped us with all information without being pushy, which I really liked.
The room was decent sized, although on the ground floor it was noise-free except for next door people. But you can opt for the executive suite if you want bigger on a higher floor. Sleep was good.
They kept our luggage till we were back for our second stint in Istanbul, after 3 days in Kusadasi. We had to change hotel due to non availability of room on our desired dates.
Thank you for a nice stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Premier The Home Suites & Spa-Istanbul is a renovated old town, old house, furnished like a comfortable stylish home, facing the Marmara Sea and Little Hagia Sophia. As you pass through the hotel doors,you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Home Suites & Spa-Istanbul charming. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at Istanbul’s professional operating management. Located in the centre of Sultanahmet, you can enjoy the views of historic downtown Istanbul outside, while inside, distinguished décor and thoughtful amenities are evident in every striking detail in each of the 18 luxurious accommodations. Walking distance to Sultanahmet Square ,Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, and many more historical monuments and more. Just 15km (25 minutes) from Istanbul Ataturk Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Premier The Home Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier The Home Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Premier The Home Suites And Spa