“This hotel is over for the 5 stars” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Premier The Home Suites & Spa

You added BEST WESTERN Premier The Home Suites & Spa to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Premier The Home Suites & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kucukayasofya Caddesi No 60 | Sultanahmet, Near Little St. Sophia-Old city, Istanbul 34122, Turkey   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
25% off room rate
Ranked #82 of 979 Hotels in Istanbul
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“This hotel is over for the 5 stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

It was excellent holiday with this hotel. The service are great and so friendly. The reception are auso very very friendly.
Thanks to all service and reception. This hotel is auso in the midle of old coty, you can all to walking to old city
Greet to mustafa and other

• Stayed June 2013
thehomesuites, Manager at BEST WESTERN Premier The Home Suites & Spa, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Greetings from Best Western Premier The Home Suites & Spa.
Many thanks for taking the time to provide a very positive review! I am pleased that you chose Best Western Premier The Home Suites & Spa for your stay in Istanbul.

It is always nice to hear that our attention to detail helped make your stay so enjoyable and that our staff provided such exceptional service.

I do hope that we can welcome you back in the future!

Mustafa KAVAK

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We have just returned after spending 4 nights at this hotel.The service was very friendly and excellent.Bedroom was spacious and en-suite was excellent.The breakfast was typically European but adaquate.The hotel is perfectly situated in the old city just 10 minutes walk from the Blue mosque and there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

Dear Home Suites Guest,
Thank you for writing such a great review on the hotel and for trusting us. It was our pleasure to have you staying with us and I am so glad the staff and facilities of the hotel exceeded your expectations. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.
Swindon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

., . . . . To find this level of service in a hotel anywhere. We spent four nights at the hotel and though the room was slightly smaller than hoped for it was clean, in good decorative order and comfortable. The thing that sets this hotel apart is quite simply, the staff. Welcoming, friendly, informative and willing to try to comply with any request that you make. From having a car meet us at the airport, to a special celebratory breakfast served in our room, organising a personal tour guide and even recovering and returning my Iphone5 when I left it in a taxi on my return to the airport! Nothing was too much trouble. Ideally placed for the major sights, this is where we wil stay if we ever return to Istanbul

Dear Hotel Guest,
I was delighted to read your very kind comments and I thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay with us. we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Swindon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We have just returned from a stay with Best Westerns Premier The Home Suites and must say I have never stayed in a hotels with more friendly staff. Although I don't feel the hotel is a 5 star hotel (would probably be a 4 star hotel in UK), the service you get certainly is 5 star.

The Room: Nice decor (its a new hotel, but made to look traditional) and of a good size if its just the 2 of you.. We had 2 children so the floor space was very limited as the 2 sofas/chairs were made into bed. The room had very good Wifi coverage (1 router on each floor) and internet speed was quite good.

Breakfast: This is what we felt let the hotel down.. The hot options were very limited (boiled egg was more or less it) although you could ask the staff to fry you an egg, but most people didnt (probably didnt know the option was available to them). There were a number of toppings available, but compared to some of the other hotels we have stayed in it was disappointing.

Staff: The guys behind the counter were all very good and would go out of their way to make things happen. They were knowledgeable and always available for a chat.

Location: Perfect location with only a hill to walk (3-4 minutes) to get to the blue mosque.. Its about 15 minutes walk away from the Grand Bazar and 25-30 minutes walk to the Spice Bazar (but this can be done through a lovely park (Gulhane Park), so it is well worth the walk). There is a small shop next door if you need to buy any drinks, fruits, etc.

The hotel is very small (20 rooms?) so not busy at all, which is probably how the staff is able to offer the kind of service they are offering.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Greetings from Best Western Premier The Home Suites & Spa.
Thank you very much for your kind feedback that you have shared in Tripadvisor.
We are delighted to receive your positive comments.Your satisfaction is very important for us.
The Home suite staff will always try to do their best for our precious guests.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We spent five fantastic days in Istanbul.
The hotel is wonderfully small and is served by the most attentive staff. Mustafa the Front Office Manager was a delight as was the rest of the staff.
The hotel is ideally situated for visiting the major historic sites of the city. Our room was on the fop floor and from the verandah we could easily see the Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia which were both about five minutes away with the Topkapi Palace only 10 minutes from the hotel.
It was a busy five days, but I had time to enjoy theTurkish bath and my first-ever massage - both in the hotel!

Dear Home Suites Guest,
Thank you for choosing to spend your vacation at Istanbul. We are delighted to hear that you had such a great time – thanks for taking the time to write about your stay!
We hope to welcome you back in the near future; please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you plan your next trip to Istanbul.
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Me and my mom stayed at The best Western Premier Home suites and spa, the 9th - 16th of April -13.

We were totally amazed with this hotels hospitality. It almost felt like we were staying at a friends home. We got the best service, I have never stayed at a hotel with this kind of personal help and tips regarding Istanbul, Turkey and life in general. Clean, modern, good food and drinks.

I got to know the staff so well that we are actually friends on FB now, and I still miss them very much. I can HIGHLY recommend this hotel to all of my friends, family and to anyone who really wants an excellent quality hotel in Sultanahmet.

Extra plus for their wonderful hamam, the beds and the location. You can walk to almost every sightseeing worth seeing.

There is no doubt where I'm gonna stay the net time I visit Istanbul!

Best regards from Helena and Marianne
(Musi, Ismail, Ferit, Murad, I really miss you guys!)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Greetings from Best Western Premier The Home Suites & Spa.

I do hope that we can welcome you back in the future!

UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We are staying at a smaller hotel near to the Home Suites and Spa . I wanted to try a turkish bath but was unsure after the reviews I had seen about the usual tourist ones. I called when passing the Home Suite to ask if non residents could use the spa. I had to book the day before , but have just had a great experience there. It wasn't cheap compared to some others but it was very good. As I I was the only person in there it was private. The spa was spotless, although very small. The masseuse didn't have much English but we could understand one another. She was very thorough .. I was scrubbed, rubbed, pummelled and soaped like never before. The whole thing took 45 mins . My skin is glowing and smooth. The cost was 130 L , which for 45 mins I thought was ok. When I gave the masseuse a tip she looked genuinely surprised and was very gracious. ... Unlike some of the people who I have spoken to whose experience at some of the tourist baths has been that they have been reminded throughout that the should pay a tip. All in all I would recommend this and will be visiting again before we leave next week.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Best Western Premier The HOme Suites & Spa.
It is great to hear that you enjoyed the guest delight we strive for each and every day. We work hard at maintaining our high levels of service and it is lovely to receive such positive feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our health club.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Istanbul, hopefully very soon.

Mustafa KAVAK

Been to BEST WESTERN Premier The Home Suites & Spa? Share your experiences!