We traveled with our two children (12 + 15) and they loved the it. The hotel is within a walking distance from Haja Sophia, blue mosque, top kapi and the metro station. The staff were very friendly and helpful, my children loved them. The only thing was that our room (201) was very small not a suite by any means yet we just used it for sleeping.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier The Home Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Premier The Home Hotel
- Best Western Premier The Home Suites And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Premier The Home Suites & Spa-Istanbul is a renovated old town, old house, furnished like a comfortable stylish home, facing the Marmara Sea and Little Hagia Sophia. As you pass through the hotel doors,you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Home Suites & Spa-Istanbul charming. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at Istanbul’s professional operating management. Located in the centre of Sultanahmet, you can enjoy the views of historic downtown Istanbul outside, while inside, distinguished décor and thoughtful amenities are evident in every striking detail in each of the 18 luxurious accommodations. Walking distance to Sultanahmet Square ,Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, and many more historical monuments and more. Just 15km (25 minutes) from Istanbul Ataturk Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Premier The Home Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.