This is my second stay in this hotel after a year and something has been changed and improved. I stayed in room which was facing to the back side and it was quite. The hotel lobby enlarged and very warm atmosphere with live music which was not there last year. Breakfast buffet was also improved comparing to last year with a different variety of cheeses and some local food. Like as I did in many other hotels I used health club and had Tukish bath and it was really enjoyable. Gamze who made me massage was really successfull. After all I had spoken with receptionist and heard that new GM on board since February. Good Luck
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Istanbul - Old Town Hotel Istanbul
- Doubletree By Hilton Istanbul - Old Town Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore nearby museums and Istanbul attractions from the DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul – Old Town hotel. Located in Istanbul's central historical district, this Istanbul hotel is just 20 minutes east of Ataturk International Airport and a five minute walk from Istanbul's famous Grand Bazaar. Thoughtfully designed to blend into the Old City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.