Double Tree Old Town is what you would expect from a Double Tree in a big city (no surprises). It is nice, convenient to the sites and has the amenities you would expect. I mainly chose this hotel because it has a gym which most of the nicer boutique hotels in the area do not have. (My wife is a runner and didn't want to run outside in Istanbul). Overall, if you are looking for a larger hotel close to the bazaar and Sultanahmet, this is a fine choice.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Istanbul - Old Town Hotel Istanbul
- Doubletree By Hilton Istanbul - Old Town Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore nearby museums and Istanbul attractions from the DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul – Old Town hotel. Located in Istanbul's central historical district, this Istanbul hotel is just 20 minutes east of Ataturk International Airport and a five minute walk from Istanbul's famous Grand Bazaar. Thoughtfully designed to blend into the Old City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.